Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

first time alone!

Old 06-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
mactacoma has a spectacular aura aboutmactacoma has a spectacular aura about
mactacoma's Tacoma Gallery
first time alone!

im 16 years old and have been fishing all my life. got my boating license and everything!
i been begging my dad to let me take the boat out and go fishing with my friends. well that day finally came yesterday! so i headed out to the lake with no dad just my friends. and we tore it up! we caught over 10 5-10 pound bass and a bunch of little 2 or 3 pounders! my dad was so jealous. and my tacoma towed it just fine!
Old 06-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery

we wanna see pics of the bass dude!!
Old 06-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
x2 bass pics!!!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't done any fishing in about a year. I'm having withdrawals
Old 06-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
tacomaman06,beastlytaco-
give me some time to put them up! dude we caught some hawgs! you fish much
Old 06-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

when I get a chance. its mainly channel fishing tho.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah....i fish alot. mainly, i do alotta river and lake fishing........alotta catfish, and bass when i get the chance.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:10 PM   #8
beastlytaco-i like to channel fish. what do ya normally catch?
tacomaman06- ya me to. dude ive literally grown on a lake.haha. you live in texas?
Old 06-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #9

well, nothing special but mainly I go catfishin. Blue channel cat is bout it other than mudcat. But alot of brim and crappie too. its a variety. do you baitcast or use lures?
Old 06-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mactacoma View Post
beastlytaco-i like to channel fish. what do ya normally catch?
tacomaman06- ya me to. dude ive literally grown on a lake.haha. you live in texas?
noooooo.....im way over here in south carolina!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
beastlytaco-i use strickly lures and stuff like that. i only use live bait for salt water fishing
tacomaman06- damn long way from texas! but i here the fishing is good up there
Old 06-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #12

Quote:
beastlytaco-i use strickly lures and stuff like that. i only use live bait for salt water fishing
tacomaman06- damn long way from texas! but i here the fishing is good up there
oh yeah man.....lotsa awesome lakes,rivers and ponds around here.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #13

not to be a dick or anything, but if you wanted to, im not saying you have to but, theres a feature called quote. its in blue and its in the bottom of the person's quote. it might be easier for ya to use that.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
not to be a dick or anything, but if you wanted to, im not saying you have to but, theres a feature called quote. its in blue and its in the bottom of the person's quote. it might be easier for ya to use that.
thanks bro haha im kinda new to this site and never new what that was
Old 06-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
oh yeah man.....lotsa awesome lakes,rivers and ponds around here.
hey i was wondering, do u hunt much?
Old 06-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #16
devilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nicedevilsalmostfree is just really nice

Army: 82D Airborne Div., Infantry Mortar Man, Paratrooper!
Name: Carl
devilsalmostfree's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to devilsalmostfree
this thread makes me wanna go fishing.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsalmostfree View Post
this thread makes me wanna go fishing.
do it! if you done have a boat or any gear and really wanna catch some fish, hire a fishing guide. what state are you in?
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #18

Quote:
thanks bro haha im kinda new to this site and never new what that was
no problem. once ya get it its addicting
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #19
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery

PICS OR OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

Sounds like a fun time...
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #20

Quote:
hey i was wondering, do u hunt much?
every chance i get man. i mostly hunt deer, but i hunt dove, squirrel,rabbit and coyote too.