Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Marine speaker box?

Old 07-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Marine speaker box?

I ordered some marine speakers and marine radio, and I am looking of a way to enclose them all in one so I can take it in and out of my boat, b/c I am not sure of how long I will have this boat and if I want to jam elsewhere. It is just 2 6.5 speakers. I know I could use an ice chest, but I kinda wanted to make my own. My friend fiberglassed a box for his front rack on his brute force that was pretty cool. Any ideas ? or someone who did this already pictures would be great? Keep in mind it needs to be pretty much water tight.

thanks tyler
Old 08-27-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
HoofHearted
HARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: McLovin
HARDSHELLTACO's Tacoma Gallery
don't know if you still need help but i am doing the same thing and i am just going to build a box from a product called extira. It is a exterior grade MDF. I plan on doing it like a normal speker box that will fit under my boats back seat, but in the winter time i might put it in the back seat of my truck.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
try sonic electronix i ordered 6x9 boxes and they were really cheap but i dont know if they have 6.5 boxes