LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Bike Fisherman Mount

Old 07-22-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Special Ops Combat Controller
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to KraQr
Bike Fisherman Mount

I always just jump on my bike and ride down to the bay after work. Around here there are alot of fishing places that you can just ride your bike to and fish for a couple hours and then ride home.

I always drop my poles and risk damaging them. I saw this cool bike mount and thought I might give it a try.

Anyone think its worth a crap? I may give it a shot and maybe I will quit breaking my rod tips. Looks like your rods slide right down and lock into position.

http://bikefisherman.com/