Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Frogg Toggs melted?

Old 09-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Frogg Toggs melted?

I decided to post this under fishing since I know alot of guys who fish wear them. I went to the Clemson TCU game last night and it poured down rain the whole 2nd half. I was wearing my frogg toggs and didn't get wet at all but this morning I set them out on the deck to dry out and the pants kinda shriveled up. I don't know if what happened could be considered melting but they wrinkled up all the way down the legs. I haven't tried spraying them with the hose to see if they're still water proof but my Dad says they might have done that since they're black. Has anybody else had this happen??
Old 09-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know about the black ones but i have grey ones that i wear while i work and i throw them on the dash of my bucket truck when they get wet and they have not shriveled up
Old 09-27-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
I've never heard of anything like that happening before. All I've heard is nothing but praise and they've kept me dry plenty of times. It's like the middle layer of the material shrank and the outside and inside just bunched up on top of it. I don't know if it was heat or not but I won't be letting my next set dry in the sun... and they probably won't be black.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
No problems with mine. I keep mine rolled up under my backseat.

Check with the manufacturer. maybe they will have answers.