Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

how fast does your boat go?

Old 03-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #161
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
I ride the same jet skis as above and have had them at 71 on the gps. Thats scary as chit on the water.
Old boat, 36ft triple 300's, 64 light load.
New boat 23 ft, 5.7 volvo penta dual prop, 53 on the gps with no wakeboards, ice chest etc.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #162
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
my dad's 18 foot lund sportsman with a 150 horse outboard does 45 easy and 50 on good glassy water. fastest we have seen the speedo go was 51.4 and that was on the gps not the dash
Old 03-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #163
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My baja has gone up to 80 and has plenty more to go.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #164
Membor
Cowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura aboutCowboyz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Luke
Cowboyz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishntaco View Post
I ride the same jet skis as above and have had them at 71 on the gps. Thats scary as chit on the water.
Old boat, 36ft triple 300's, 64 light load.
New boat 23 ft, 5.7 volvo penta dual prop, 53 on the gps with no wakeboards, ice chest etc.
yea once you get over 65 on PWC it gets scary.

and my dads new 30 foot Mercury with an 8. somthing Volvo has hit 52 on the gps last fall.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #165
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvtalon View Post
I can't afford a boat but my old man bought a 28' Trend command bridge about 6 years ago. Was in pretty rough shape, stringers were rotten so we totally gutted it, put new stringers, new floor, new wiring, all new interior, new paint and fittings, new pretty much everything. Oh yeah, and dumped the lame duck 305 and 350 that was in there for a pair of vortec 350s. The boat looks like this as far as the shape and size but better condition and interior etc are quite different now:

Does about 48mph on the GPS but there's almost 1000rpm left, it's underpropped. It's fun to wakeboard and tube behind, haha.
[/QUOTE]

Looks pretty big for 28' and 48 is crazy in something that size. I can only imagine the look at jetskiers as you pass them haha.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #166
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
20 foot stratos bass boat..max 68mph according to the GPS
Old 04-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #167
triumphx is on a distinguished road

triumphx's Tacoma Gallery
I hit a whopping 33 mph in my 17 ft sea ark with 50 hp Johnson.....downhill of course
Old 04-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #168
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
have a 18ft pontoon boat with a 40 hp outboard 2 stroke engine. fully loaded (8 people and camping supplies) 10mph maxxxxxxed out!

party barges go slow
Old 04-08-2012, 04:11 AM   #169
spetro is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Vice Flotilla Commander, Vessel Inspector, Safety Instructor
spetro's Tacoma Gallery
She'll do 55mph with no gear and low gas...19 prop. 150 opti. Can do offshore with light seas. I run lake Okee and Lake George
v
v
Old 04-08-2012, 05:45 AM   #170
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphx View Post
I hit a whopping 33 mph in my 17 ft sea ark with 50 hp Johnson.....downhill of course
DOWNHILL!!! LMFAO. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:47 AM   #171
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
2003 Four Winns Freedom 180 with the V6 tops out about 44 with just me and a half tank.