Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Who else owns a Hobie Pro Angler?

Old 01-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Who else owns a Hobie Pro Angler?

Just wondering what other Tacoma World members own a Hobie Pro Angler. Just picked mine up last week.

Old 01-06-2010, 06:53 AM   #2
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! I've been wanting to sell my Cobra for a Hobie. What did you pay for the hobie?
Old 01-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Nice!! I've been wanting to sell my Cobra for a Hobie. What did you pay for the hobie?
Around $2300.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #4
Old Guy Member
satchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nice

Air Force: mech
satchsd's Tacoma Gallery
sold my outback and bought a pro angler i love it
Old 01-07-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been looking for a wilderness systems tarpon 120 fishing edition or regular to setup for fishing, what do you all like about your hobie?
Old 01-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #6

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
It is well rounded. You can use it in ponds, slower rivers, and big water (to include salt water). The mirage system is fast and efficent and I like all the features geared towards anglers.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #7
turbofast is on a distinguished road
Name: Christi
turbofast's Tacoma Gallery
Hobie

I have the Hobie outback. What's so much better about the Pro Angler?
Old 01-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
Old Guy Member
satchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nicesatchsd is just really nice

satchsd's Tacoma Gallery
im a large guy and the proangler floats higher and has a very nice seat for all day fishing plus the increased storage and built rod holders. plus its faster and i can stand up in it
Old 01-14-2010, 09:20 PM   #9
dwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kevin
dwntwnall4u's Tacoma Gallery
I have just started to get details on one myself. So far everything on saw online looks good. Only been fishing out of my float tube last few years.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:09 AM   #10

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery

Yesterday I purchased a three passenger jet ski trailer locally. I have also purchased the Hobie Pro Angler cradle set which I will attach to the trailer for transporting and while storing the boat. I will update my progress as it is built, hopefully it won't take too long. I seem to have tons of projects going on all at once (building a new garage being one of them).
Old 03-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #11
ickthus will become famous soon enoughickthus will become famous soon enough

Name: DAVID
ickthus's Tacoma Gallery
i think i'll be getting a pro in a few weeks. i have been fishing a hobie revo for two years now. the ivory Revo looks good on top of my 08 silver streak d-cab but i don't think i'll be putting the pro on the roof racks. it is over 100lbs. i have been looking at trailers most of the week, getting it in my mind if i would go that way or just a hitch extender and out the bed. i'm not sure if i would sell my revo or just rig a trailer for two yaks. i fish from Key West to the Mississippi gulf coast. a yak on the roof is been painless and i'm not sure i real want to drag a trailer. i'm going to look hard at a rack for the top of the undercover and hitch extender. anyway lets see that trailer your working on.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:41 PM   #12

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

I hope to finish up the trailer this weekend. Will post pics when it is finished. Gotta get ready for the warm weather!
Old 03-06-2010, 06:55 AM   #13

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery

Done! Used the Hobie cradle set to support it.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #14
Old Guy Member

satchsd's Tacoma Gallery
i modified an old jet ski trailer to haul mine and my wifes
Attached Thumbnails
Who else owns a Hobie Pro Angler?-dsc_0036.jpg   Who else owns a Hobie Pro Angler?-dsc_0037.jpg  
Old 12-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
Himiler is on a distinguished road
Navy: Long ago,far far away on the flight deck
Name: Skip
Himiler's Tacoma Gallery
Smile trailer just like mine 4 Hobies 2 works fine

I did the trailer deal last year, made wheels and just roll off trailer 2 the water. My 8 year old granddaughter does it You will not be dissapointer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post

Yesterday I purchased a three passenger jet ski trailer locally. I have also purchased the Hobie Pro Angler cradle set which I will attach to the trailer for transporting and while storing the boat. I will update my progress as it is built, hopefully it won't take too long. I seem to have tons of projects going on all at once (building a new garage being one of them).
Old 12-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #16
Himiler is on a distinguished road
Navy: Long ago,far far away on the flight deck
Name: Skip
Himiler's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

[quote=Himiler;2498766]I did the trailer deal last year, made wheels and just roll off trailer 2 the water. My 8 year old granddaughter does it You will not be dissapointer]
Old 01-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #17
atavuss is on a distinguished road
atavuss's Tacoma Gallery
I have had a Hobie PA and Outback since summer of 09. I just sold the OB as I did not use it enough to keep it. I haul my PA on a post WWll civilian 1/4 ton Bantam trailer. Just bought the Hobie cradle set for the trailer but have not installed it yet. I use either a 09 double cab TRD 4x4 or a 2010 regular cab 4x4 to tow the trailer and PA
Old 01-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #18
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
my friend, Hydrolai on here had one but sold it to put a down payment on his taco lol
Old 04-17-2012, 01:59 AM   #19
dwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kevin
dwntwnall4u's Tacoma Gallery
Bump