Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Kailua-Kona Last Monday

Old 01-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Kailua-Kona Last Monday

My Wife and I took a trip to Kona last weekend and fished a 3/4 day on the Marlin Magic with CPT Marlin Parker. We raised a striped marlin, saw a lot of ahi busting bait and also had a wahoo bite but no hook-ups. Just wasn't our day. I will have to say that I was extremely impressed with CPT Parker's operation, extremely clean boat and we had a great time. I am already looking forward to this summer when I will go back and fish with them again. If anyone is going to make a trip to Hawaii to fish in the near future I would highly recommend them to you! I will post a few pics here shortly.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
Terrier is on a distinguished road
Terrier's Tacoma Gallery