Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Someone's always got a bigger boat...

Old 02-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
East Ender
danb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
danb86's Tacoma Gallery
Someone's always got a bigger boat...

Just saw this yesterday...

390' long (Yes, that's THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY FUCKING FEET)

61' beam

42 crew (Forty TWO, not forty ONE)

Only 12 guests (any more and it has to have life boats, etc.)

Fuel capacity? 200,000 GALLONS!!!

Think it's expensive to fill the Tacoma? Think again

Someone's always got a bigger boat...-img_1846.jpg

Someone's always got a bigger boat...-img_1849.jpg
Look at the guys in the boat bay for scale

Someone's always got a bigger boat...-img_1853.jpg
My wife, Charlotte (Yankee visor) and Tracy, our chef
Old 02-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
Name: Daniel
usmrocks's Tacoma Gallery
so, when's the TW party on your boat?
Old 02-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
East Ender
danb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddanb86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

danb86's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, this isn't our boat! Our boat's only 124'!

This boat's name is "A" (yeah, that's it). Some Russian oligarch (fancy name for mafia gone legit).

As the 271' "Alfa Nero" is for sale for $139,000,000 EUROS (making it about $210,000,000 dollars), this beast must come in at considerably more...
Old 02-11-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Thats my boat...........

NOT........i wish
Old 02-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
thats a bad ass boat. i wonder if my tacoma could tow it.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #8
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
lets see pics of your boat Dan. 124 ft is no dingy.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
CorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
CorrectionCop's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #11
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
Good god that is a monstrosity and a serious amount of money for a boat that has little purpose. Wtf is the point of that thing can't fish off the damn thing and it's not rediculously fast, imo that's a completely useless boat.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
lets see pics of your boat Dan. 124 ft is no dingy.
^^ what he said

of your boat
Old 02-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
East Ender

danb86's Tacoma Gallery
Just these...realize now I need to get some of the whole boat...

Someone's always got a bigger boat...-img_1055.jpg

Someone's always got a bigger boat...-img_0793.jpg
Old 02-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #14
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
That thing looks wack. It's like a retarted Submarine.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #15
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danb86 View Post
Just these...realize now I need to get some of the whole boat...

Attachment 49361

Attachment 49362

I'll Trade you my truck for your boat.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #17
East Ender

danb86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumpkinson View Post
Good god that is a monstrosity and a serious amount of money for a boat that has little purpose. Wtf is the point of that thing can't fish off the damn thing and it's not rediculously fast, imo that's a completely useless boat.
I don't know what "ridiculously fast" is, but that "wack", "retarted submarine" can make 19.5 knots for SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED miles!!!!

What do they need to fish for?

Our boat's worth less than $15 million! A toy in comparison...
Old 02-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #18
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun155 View Post
I'll Trade you my truck for your boat.
ide give my left nut for that boat!!

and remind us what you do for a livin??
Old 02-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #19
East Ender

danb86's Tacoma Gallery
Mate on this boat, but captain for a long time of other boats. Helping a buddy with this boat for the winter as he had some diving charters lined up in the BVI and Charlotte and I are both dive instructors with few thousand BVI dives b/t us.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #20
Fuelled by plutonium and wild animals
Blumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlumpkinson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Blumpkinson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danb86 View Post
I don't know what "ridiculously fast" is, but that "wack", "retarted submarine" can make 19.5 knots for SIX THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED miles!!!!

What do they need to fish for?

Our boat's worth less than $15 million! A toy in comparison...
Not to be a dick but luxury boats seem completely pointless to me, don't get me wrong both are amazing machines. By rediculously fast i meant like drag boats, and as for fishing that should be the only thing a boat should be used for aside from military or cargo. Why would you spend those thousands of dollars on gas just to cruse from place to place. You should be catching tuna or shark to make the trip worthwhile. If you can afford i guess then why not, but to me it seems like a complete waist. This is just my opinion, so don't take offense

Edit: just realized you said for diving so let me pull my foot out of my mouth real quick