Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Anyone spearfish?

Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 AM   #41
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
95ft vis tester day...sorry, I'm not trying to brag or anything...still waiting for the ok
hahah im so jealous you dont even know
Old 06-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #42
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from a 6 day to Cedros Is. on the Independence, Big Yellows at the island, try Cedros Island adventures and look at the Spearfishing options1 That place is loaded w/ big YT,WSB, and Calicos and grouper. might try a trip in the next year.
shoot a Riffe Island but haven't got a chance for awhile.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:04 PM   #44
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool... Just picked up a new spear gun today for this weekend! Ocean Rhino RX5! Heading out tomorrow for some more trolling for mahi and wahoo, then spearing sat and sunday. Awesome last weekend before a 4 month deployment!!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #45
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Free diver here. Just got back from Costa Rica. I shoot a Rob Allen 900 with a Reel. I am a huge fan of Rob Allen Guns. It shoots so nice and very powerful.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #46
SamoTaco is on a distinguished road

SamoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Love it
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone spearfish?-img_1301.jpg  
Old 08-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #48

Nice Ulua Numbah57! If you ever make it to the mainland and want to dive look me up, although you'll hate our dirty vis. Water there looks epic. Couple more from out in Cali Im struggling with this posting pictures thing, sorry
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone spearfish?-img_1523.jpg   Anyone spearfish?-lobzilla.jpg  
Old 08-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #49
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thanks man, same here if your ever on the island we should plan a dive.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:53 AM   #50
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamoTaco View Post
Nice Ulua Numbah57! If you ever make it to the mainland and want to dive look me up, although you'll hate our dirty vis. Water there looks epic. Couple more from out in Cali Im struggling with this posting pictures thing, sorry
holy crap! that is one massive lobster. How in the world did you catch that? ive been struggling with catching even legal sized ones.

on a side note, how do you guys set up your gear? what do you normal carry on you?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacovendor View Post
Just got back from a 6 day to Cedros Is. on the Independence, Big Yellows at the island, try Cedros Island adventures and look at the Spearfishing options1 That place is loaded w/ big YT,WSB, and Calicos and grouper. might try a trip in the next year.
shoot a Riffe Island but haven't got a chance for awhile.
Pig WSB Tacovendor, nice fish! What is that high 40s low 50s? If you ever wanna dive hit me up man! I love your overland taco build by the way, very capable truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
holy crap! that is one massive lobster. How in the world did you catch that? ive been struggling with catching even legal sized ones.

on a side note, how do you guys set up your gear? what do you normal carry on you?
Thanks pilot, I love lobster season. If you ever wanna make a trip down to malibu during lobster season I'll show you some great spots where you can stumble across a lobzilla every now and them.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone spearfish?-wsb1.jpg   Anyone spearfish?-langosta.jpg  
Old 08-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamoTaco View Post
Thanks pilot, I love lobster season. If you ever wanna make a trip down to malibu during lobster season I'll show you some great spots where you can stumble across a lobzilla every now and them.
Dude that would be so sick! I'm down there all the time durning lobster season, but never really found and monsters like that guy
Old 08-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #55
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up spearfishing in Southern California, channel islands mainly. Now I live in the Portland Oregon area so I spearfish along the Oregon coast and up in Washington. Used to be free diving only but up here the vis is so shitty that I cheat and do it on SCUBA. Ling Cod, Rockfish and Cabezon. I'm going in 3 weeks.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #58
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
5mm down there. 7.5mm here in Oregon/Washington or for me, a dry suit.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #59
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I sweat out here in my 3.5mm, but I bet I would freeze if I used that up there.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #60

im using a 5mm with a 6mil hood.