LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Where are the Kentucky fisherman?

Old 03-31-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the Kentucky fisherman?

I'm located in Buckner, Ky, in Oldham County, about 15 mins outside Louisville. I'm always looking for somebody to go fishin with.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
Ranger Driver
SteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of lightSteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of lightSteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of lightSteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of lightSteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Michael
SteelDirigible's Tacoma Gallery
Winchester/Lexington

Old 04-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #3
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Forward Observer
Name: Casey
ShaShasBoo's Tacoma Gallery
Lexington!!!

I go Stripper Fishing at Cumberland with my father in law every weekend I can.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #4
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaShasBoo View Post
Lexington!!!

I go Stripper Fishing at Cumberland with my father in law every weekend I can.
Nice, my grandparents have a house/cabin down there next to Alligator 2. I try to make it down as much as I can.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelDirigible View Post
Winchester/Lexington

That is the perfect size boat for me. What is it?
Old 04-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #6
Ranger Driver
SteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of lightSteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of lightSteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of lightSteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of lightSteelDirigible is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Michael
SteelDirigible's Tacoma Gallery
17'6" Stratos 176XT with 50hp Yamaha 2 stroke. It gets the job done.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
Closest I get is Mayfield. Just South of Paducah. I am only out there few times a year at my parents. Haven't done any fishing out there yet.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:09 AM   #8
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Forward Observer
Name: Casey
ShaShasBoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
Nice, my grandparents have a house/cabin down there next to Alligator 2. I try to make it down as much as I can.
We have a slip at Grider. Been down recently? I'm wondering how the water level is.

There for awhile I was beginning to think I was the only one from Lexington area on here.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:40 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaShasBoo View Post
We have a slip at Grider. Been down recently? I'm wondering how the water level is.

There for awhile I was beginning to think I was the only one from Lexington area on here.
Last time I was down was this past December to winterize the camp. The water level hasn't changed in the past couple years, its still down about 40ft. The vegetation has grown up on alot of the shore so its hard to tell in some places that the water is actually way down.