Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

pole mount for bed?

Old 03-31-2010, 08:18 AM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
pole mount for bed?

I'm looking for a fishing pole mount for the bed of my truck. Maybe something that mounts above the above the wheel in the bed. Granted I wouldn't be able to mount a pole longer than 6ft. Anybody have something like this?
Old 04-14-2010, 08:06 AM   #2
REDSEAWATACO57 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chanh
REDSEAWATACO57's Tacoma Gallery
Im working on something as of the moment and will post pics once im done. Not a lot of people with good setup and no one sells anything. Are you pole mounting to fish or transport/storeage??
Old 04-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
the locals use a mount that is on the front of the vehicles....lemme see if I can find a picture
Old 04-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
like this

I found it here source
Old 04-14-2010, 08:11 AM   #5
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
they also put coolers there too....real odd coming from South Florida to Virginia
Old 04-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #6
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSEAWATACO57 View Post
Im working on something as of the moment and will post pics once im done. Not a lot of people with good setup and no one sells anything. Are you pole mounting to fish or transport/storeage??
Just for transport/storage. However, I wouldn't be opposed to pole holders either, as they would prob come in handy when cat fishing.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #7
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
I have an aluminum one on my toolbox I'll try to post a pic of it tommorrow.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
how bad ass would a pole holder/storage be in your taillight. runs under your bedside
Old 05-07-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
NJ92783 is on a distinguished road
NJ92783's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this on another website. Looks like a decent clean setup. The price is a little steep for me. I was curious if it is possible and/or a good idea to mount something like this into the bed under the rear window?

http://www.thehulltruth.com/fishing-...d-holders.html
Old 05-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #11
Johnny M50 will become famous soon enough

Name: John
Johnny M50's Tacoma Gallery
Any close up pics on that rod holder?

Looks what I've been pondering.

Thanks,

John
Old 05-10-2010, 05:01 AM   #12
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny M50 View Post
Any close up pics on that rod holder?

Looks what I've been pondering.

Thanks,

John
which one, mine?