Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

2010 season is off to a great start!!

Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
2010 season is off to a great start!!

I went fishing over the weekend and landed some nice fish including this 8 pounder. Caught her on a chug bug in about 2-3 feet of water. The big fish were real shallow. There were 4 of us fishing and I think I caught the deepest fish in about 7-8 feet of water. The bass fishing is on in Texas right now. Agressive bites and active fish make for fun times.

Buddies 5+ pounder caught on a chatter bait.

Another buddies 5+ pounder caght on a 4" senko

Caught this 7 pounder in February on a cold afternoon. Caught her on a Bomber Long A in 8-10 feet of water. She hit like a ton of bricks. Didn't even have a hook in her, she had that long bait wedged in her mouth from top to bottom.

Old 04-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im jealous....

Sweet, Im waiting for the water to warm up.