Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Lake nacimiento

Old 05-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
Schully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the rough

Name: Aaron
Schully's Tacoma Gallery
Lake nacimiento

Any TW guys goin to lake Nacimiento for Memorial weekend?!?! I know Dave831 and John32 will be raging with me! I've gone the past few years and it's OUT OF CONTROL!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been there before, my cousin had a house on the lake to bad they sold it...That place is bad ass
Old 06-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
Schully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the rough

Schully's Tacoma Gallery
The lake was nuts! Friday night somebody escaped arrest (momentarily) hopped in his truck and ended up driving through the campgrounds running over a few tents and a cop. The cop discharged two shots before and 2 shots after he was hit my the truck. The cop ended up breaking his leg badly and none of the 4 shots hit anyone, but you can see the bullet holes in his truck. The drunk ass crashed his truck right into the rear of my friends dodge moments after. He was pretty close to hitting mine too! Within 2 minutes there were like 10 cops with pistols drawn yelling at the man to get out of his truck.

Now were the shots necessary? Not too sure about that. It was in a public area and people were everywhere.

Anyways, just thought I'd share. No civilians were hurt thankfully.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I was there went down to the narrows saw some ta tas
Old 06-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #5

Schully's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
I was there went down to the narrows saw some ta tas
The narrows is always fun lol

Did you take your truck? Didn't see it out there. I was camped right where the crash happened.