Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Picking up my new drift boat....

Old 06-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
chanes8cwu is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
chanes8cwu's Tacoma Gallery
Picking up my new drift boat....

Just wanted to show off the new drift boat and how we hauled it away in my rig. Traveled about 100mi to get it. Fabricating a trailer for it this week!

Old 06-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
BBBsti LTD will become famous soon enough
BBBsti LTD's Tacoma Gallery
Is the tail gate bent?
Old 06-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Great boat. I have an old aluminum canoe that get the job done, but that thing is sweet..

......and now I want some Doritoes
Old 06-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #10
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Beautiful boat. I don't know why but I thought before I opened this thread about a boat that drifts like the cars. I was like WTF I didn't know they made boats like that.
Same lol

I'm running a slight fever, what's your excuse? haha
Old 06-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #12
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking boat! My neighbor builds wooden boats http://www.footonthesea.com/. Haven't seen him make a drift boat yet, but what he's done is pretty nice.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #13

Damn guys dont beat yourself up over cars that drift like boats!!! HAHA. Some of the rivers open up in my area this weekend so i plan on gettin out there to break her in. Cant wait!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #14
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanes8cwu View Post
Damn guys dont beat yourself up over cars that drift like boats!!! HAHA. Some of the rivers open up in my area this weekend so i plan on gettin out there to break her in. Cant wait!!!
Nice DB.
Gotta love wooden driftboats.
I was over on the Yak last weekend and it was packed with guide boats.
Hope you get out on an 'S' river and rip some lips.
Good luck.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #15
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Any blood in it yet?
Old 06-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #16

Ive only got it out once, kinda hard because were still modding the trailer. Ill have pics up of that too, soon as well. I definately will be taking it to the Yak this year. I went to CWU so ive spent a lot of time on it. Also plan on taking it to the property at Ocean Shores and hit up the Humptulips. Pics will be included for sure on the first kill.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
Is that a sharpie design?

Its some graffitti font my buddy has on his system. He does logos, jerseys, banners, you name it. He also made me some sick decals for the drift boat i will have up asap.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #18
cool.
Let me know if you come to the Sky or Snoqualmie.