1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Andaman Islands March Trip Space-A

Discussion in 'Boating & Fishing' started by amadougrand, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Jan 29, 2011 at 7:29 PM
    amadougrand

amadougrand [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southwestern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    Is anyone interested in a trip to the Andaman Islands targetting Billfish in March? I have the 40' Pace MV "4Reel" chartered departing Port Blair on March 22nd for a 7 day/6 night livaboard trip returning on the 28th. It will be a partial exploratory mission since targetting Billfish specifically has not been done much in these waters. The waters are as virgin as anything you will find anywhere. Between March 29th and April 1st the boat will be going back to Phuket, Thailand and I am going with it for a few days of fishing stories there. You are welcome to join on this portion of the trip as well if interested. Currently I am the only fisherman going, so 1/3 the price for 1/2 the action ius a pretty good deal. this is a link to the craft I am chartering http://phuket-charters.com/

What you need is:
    • India Visa
    • Flight to Port Blair (IXZ) round trip or one way if you wish to do the Thailand part.
    • 1/3rd of the charter cost or $4000USD, not including tip and any extras like cocktails.
    Short notice, but my father needed back surgery and won't be able to make it now.

If you are interested and need more details let me know. The important thing to get is the visa and this may take a couple weeks.

Cheers,
    MW

2. Jan 31, 2011 at 7:36 PM
    amadougrand

amadougrand [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southwestern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    What nobody fishes pelagics on this forum? This is a once in a lifetime kind of trip for a serious discount.

I just received my Indian Visa no prob.

Products Discussed in

To Top