1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

selling my inflatable and motor

Discussion in 'Boating & Fishing' started by Pit Snipe 1997, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Mar 25, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    Pit Snipe 1997

Pit Snipe 1997 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement Tacoma Off Road
    Bed lined the rear bumper caps, LED lights in the interior, rear bed LEDs, red letter glove box inserts, center console coin box, set of Wildpeaks from my 2014 Tacoma that I traded in and removed the factory running boards.
    9.5ft Achilles Inflatable Boat. I have a 3.3 two stroke Mariner ( Mercury) outboard motor that has a carb rebuild, new fuel filter / shut off valve,spark plug and float adjustment done last summer. It hasnt been used since. Also I have the tech manual,oil and gas can with mixer bottle. USCG approved life vests, seat cushions, folding wood floor boards that are in great shape. the cloth hinges on the boards have no dry rought on them. oars and locks also in great shape. the boat has a removable motor transom. Huge duffle bag that the boat is stowed in. The motor is super clean no leaks no rust. I have the dolly for the motor. it just needs a coat of paint and a few round turns with a wrench. Im going to get it registered this month so all you need to do is the transfer. I live in Brunswick Maryland. This is a great boat for fishing ponds and lakes. I need to get rid of it because i just dont have the work schedule that will allow me to enjoy it. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.Im asking 1500 bucks obo. Cash talks serious offers please.

Products Discussed in

To Top