Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Boating & Fishing (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/boating-fishing/)
-   -   Fly Tying Vises....What are you using? (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/boating-fishing/263773-fly-tying-vises-what-you-using.html)

FlyFshr 02-17-2013 09:51 AM

Fly Tying Vises....What are you using?
 
There are so many different vises out there. I use an HMH Standard on the home bench and a Renzetti Traveler while at the stream. I was just interested in what everyone else is using.

Wishbone Runner 02-17-2013 07:20 PM

Dyna

FlyFshr 02-17-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner (Post 6456325)
Dyna

Sorry I forgot about the Dynas, I wish I had one.

TNDrew 02-18-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner (Post 6456325)
Dyna

We are thinking about having a fly swap on the fly fishing thread if youre interested !

TNDrew 02-18-2013 05:40 PM

I just recently got a Renzetti Traveler... I love it!

AZBACKCOUNTRY 02-18-2013 05:43 PM

DynaKing. I love it <:((((((<

Wishbone Runner 02-18-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNDrew (Post 6460939)
We are thinking about having a fly swap on the fly fishing thread if youre interested !

Yup, I'm in!

Chitoson 02-25-2013 06:19 PM

I use an Anvil Apex, it didn't cost much and does what I need.

FlyFshr 03-02-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chitoson (Post 6499512)
I use an Anvil Apex, it didn't cost much and does what I need.

Definitely good vises Where you from in Mass? I'm originally from RI.

Chitoson 03-04-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyFshr (Post 6524338)
Definitely good vises Where you from in Mass? I'm originally from RI.

I grew up in Marlboro but currently live in Chelmsford.

speyguy 03-04-2013 04:33 PM

I use an Anval Atlas, well built vise.

FlyFshr 03-05-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chitoson (Post 6535760)
I grew up in Marlboro but currently live in Chelmsford.

From Woonsocket, joined the AF in 79, retired in 99 and now call Spokane home.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:24 PM.