Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health > Body Builds

Notices

LE body build

Old 05-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
LE body build

Joined the military at 20, was around 155 lbs, 6'1". Left boot camp at around 170ish. Not really fit, just packed on boot camp food weight.

The highest weight I've gotten is around 192-195. I've used most every supplement in book... figuratively speaking. I'll discuss my supps in a few posts.

My programs and workouts have mostly consisted of strength/endurance training (5x5 or 10x10) and Crossfit. I will discuss my workouts as well in a few.

June 2009 before Federal Academy

December 2009 during Federal Academy doing 2 a days

Aug 2011

Dec 2011

Feb 2012

March 2012

Today

As you can see the progression isn't much, I haven't put on a lot of weight. I can cut like mofo though!

My goal over the next months is to add some size while keeping range of motion and physical endurance at peak performance. As the title says, Law Enforcement body build...chase the mofo down for a 1/4-1/2 mile and have the strength to kick ass when I catch him.

Comments, concerns welcome. Workouts and supps will be discussed at length in the coming days. I will write as optimistic reviews as I can about the ones I've used.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
My goal over the next months is to add some size while keeping range of motion and physical endurance at peak performance. As the title says, Law Enforcement body build...chase the mofo down for a 1/4-1/2 mile and have the strength to kick ass when I catch him.

X2 except I have a PT Test to take next Monday...... which is pushups, situps,1.5 mile run.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
sick back

I also do 5x5 on the heavy compounds
Old 05-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post

X2 except I have a PT Test to take next Monday...... which is pushups, situps,1.5 mile run.
Cooper standard test? Since you're in great shape, it'll be cake bro.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
cute shorts
Old 05-29-2012, 04:15 AM   #7

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Sorry that didn't post right. I tried to just cut and paste his comment.....that is not my body...........
I am taking the pt test using the "NEW" Cooper PT standards.
Lol its cool. I know that you were trying to quote me, and I've seen you post around the gym thread...

You'll be fine on that test man, no worries.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:30 PM   #8

Law Enforcement:
Got a new PR today on bar muscle ups, 6 reps at the end of my shoulder workout. I feel freakin stoked!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
Workout for today:

5x5 bar muscle up with 2 min rest between sets.

5x5 sumo dead lift 2x225, 3x315

Tabata push ups 20 sec max output, 10 sec rest, 8 sets.

Various tri and bi isolation exercises.

Also got a new supp stack today. GAT JetFUSE and JetMASS. Quite the make up of ingredients on both. JetFUSE is pre and intra without stimulants. Enjoyed it a lot. JetMASS is a post workout formula with BCAA's and some creatine, along with some waxy maize carbs. Good amount servings per container as well. Will keep updated on effects.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #10

Law Enforcement:
DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT PROPER NUTRITION PRIOR TO WORKOUT:

The 100 Killer:

For time: 34:32

100 135 lb Deadlifts
100 Push-ups
100 Squats
100 Pull-ups

Row 100 meters between sets but not after pull ups.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #11
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Go do men's physique man. Seriously.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
You compare to mark wahlberg's Calvin Klein stuff no homo
Old 11-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #13

Law Enforcement:
Since the prior pics, I've mixed things up a bit. No longer doing massive amounts of cardio.

Got on a program of 10x6 at 70% 1RM, eating whatever I want basically, within reason, and a intermittent fasting.

Changed supps to include a test boost, carb product (Karbolyn) and insulin sensitivity booster that works in conjunction with Karbolyn, I-RUSH.

I am a half pound away 200, which means I have gained 13 lbs since the last pics were taken.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #14

Law Enforcement:
Reserved
Old 11-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #15
Which supp shuttelz da carbs into da musclez for mega pumpage?
Old 11-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #16

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Which supp shuttelz da carbs into da musclez for mega pumpage?
That would be shuttlez teh carbz intoz teh muskullz for maximum pumpag3!

I-RUSH
Old 07-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #17

Law Enforcement:
Haven't posted much here, but just recently started thinking about a competition. I've accomplished almost everything I've set out to do, and I still feel a need to be challenged, I think disciplining myself for a competition will teach me a lot about myself, and the discipline will hopefully spill over to other area's of my life.

Any encouragement is appreciated.

I will be going to the Warrior in Aug, hopefully meet a few good trainers, I have a very good friend who has contacts as well.

The first phase will be a mass gaining phase, naturally done as far as possible. If I do a pro hormone stack, it will be after complete and careful research. The mass phase will be clean, but not ridiculously outrageously clean. I've done it before, about this time last year, put on about 11 lbs by November. Pretty much ate anything I wanted in quantity for 10 days straight then cut down to under maintenance with high protein low carb for 15 days...this is my plan for this mass phase as well.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:10 PM   #18
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
does that t-booster mess you up at all in anyway (acne, crazy mood, feeling the need to make knuckle children 24/7, etc) ive always been curious to try one, but never really trusted them.

I know very little about supps, so I honestly have been going to the gym for the past 2 years w/ absolutely nothing other than water
Old 08-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #19

Law Enforcement:
I'm a little type A to begin with so no crazy mood swings or anything like that. No acne either. Its a natural booster so its not a prohormone cycle.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #20
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
So you'll be competing in a men's physique comp?