Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health > Body Builds

Notices

My body build

Old 11-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
My body build

Ok I'm starting my own body build to keep track of my progress. I've been on and off of working out. But for the last 4months I have been taking it more serious than I've ever have. I am seeing a little progress. And I'm excited to see my own transformation.

Found this pic from when I was 20

July 2012

Back:

July 2012 (left) February 2013 (right)
Not too much change, but I noticed the love handles going down.

7/24

8/16

Latest progress. From my first selfie (200+ lbs) to my most recent. (188lbs)

12/1/13
Old 11-03-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Started off with strong lifts. And did that for 2-3 months.

Now I'm doing the ohearns bodybuilding.com 12 week program.

And 5 days into the lean gains diet.

Supplements:
ON Whey
ON Casein
ON Amino Energy
Fish oils
ON mens vitamins
N.O. Xplode
Old 11-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #3

EMS:
Some progress pics.

Talking with an old friend/personal trainer about putting myself on a solid meal/workout plan. We'll see how it goes
Old 11-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Good job! I'm trying as well. I'm down 30 lbs in about 3 months but havent taken to working out just yet. I've made changes in my diet and a 3-5 mile jog every now and then.

BTW you might want to get that tattoo checked out seems like something is wrong with it. It's jumping from arm to arm.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #5

EMS:
Thanks man,

I've notices that diet plays a huge part in staying fit and is the hard part. So once you got that down your golden. Keep up the good work. 30lbs in 3months is awesome.

Lol mirrors playing tricks
Old 11-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #6
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Keep it up man! Can't wait to graduate so that I can really commit to working out instead of this off/on bullshit
Old 11-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #7
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Im 5'9 154lbs. lol Im perfectly fine shapewise, just need to get the lungs going since college has kept me from running/sports as i would like.

Keep up the good work man!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #8
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #9

EMS:
Thanks for the encouragement fellas.

I'm currently going to school too. And every semester I have to switch my schedule around and at times it gets complicated, which leads to unmotivated which then leads to inconsistency.

However this semester I have a good schedule that has been working for me. And I hope I can stay consistent the following semester. Just got to stay focused and make it a priority (behind family and school of course)
Old 11-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #10
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Once it becomes habit, consistency will follow. Because after habit, it becomes lifestyle. You're consistent with school, that's a lifestyle, make this just a part of that lifestyle.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #11

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Once it becomes habit, consistency will follow. Because after habit, it becomes lifestyle. You're consistent with school, that's a lifestyle, make this just a part of that lifestyle.
That's a great point of view.

It's definitely becoming a habit and soon a lifestyle. I just realized prepping my food today was a breeze. Compared to before I would be forcing myself.

Got some streak, tilapia and brown rice.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:25 AM   #12
juan01 is on a distinguished road

juan01's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff!
Old 12-02-2012, 03:29 AM   #13
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
how do you guys motivate yourselves to fucking run? i keep telling myself "i'm going to run two miles every day.... starting tomorrow." then dont. it sucks, i go to the gym, but fucking HATE running. anyone have any helpful suggestions? i really need some help with it.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:49 AM   #14
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
how do you guys motivate yourselves to fucking run? i keep telling myself "i'm going to run two miles every day.... starting tomorrow." then dont. it sucks, i go to the gym, but fucking HATE running. anyone have any helpful suggestions? i really need some help with it.
Same boat with you. Just have to hate yourself MORE if you don't run. Running SUCKS EVERY TIME.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:12 AM   #15
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
Doc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Doc4216's Tacoma Gallery
Running does suck but I am starting to work towards 5 and 10k races so what I found was music is a must and start off by setting a time limit. The distance may sound daunting so I just started with 15min the first day. Only 15 minutes, and see how far you go. You may surprise your self.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #16
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Just look at it like practice......most people can't go out and pond the pavement right away, you need to build up at slower speeds. I used to do a 1 mile jog (10mph) as a warm up every time I worked out and pretty soon that was easy as hell.....that turned to 1/4 miles at faster paces (9,8,7mph) mixed with the jogging and before I knew it 2-3 miles was easy too!

Personally, I enjoy being outside in the fresh air and often mix push-ups and pull-ups into my jogs just to keep the upper body feeling good! Every time i've "hated running" it was because i was trying to run too hard and too fast as I had this idea in my head of how fast I should be going but you can get a killer workout jogging slow and steady!

Most fighter actually run at a slower pace since circling the ring is also a slower pacer 20-30% effort followed by all out burst.....we usually see them running hard and fast but that takes years of practice to sustain those efforts.

Get out there and enjoy running slow and steady for awhile!
Old 12-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #17
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Just look at it like practice......most people can't go out and pond the pavement right away, you need to build up at slower speeds. I used to do a 1 mile jog (10mph) as a warm up every time I worked out and pretty soon that was easy as hell.....that turned to 1/4 miles at faster paces (9,8,7mph) mixed with the jogging and before I knew it 2-3 miles was easy too!

Personally, I enjoy being outside in the fresh air and often mix push-ups and pull-ups into my jogs just to keep the upper body feeling good! Every time i've "hated running" it was because i was trying to run too hard and too fast as I had this idea in my head of how fast I should be going but you can get a killer workout jogging slow and steady!

Most fighter actually run at a slower pace since circling the ring is also a slower pacer 20-30% effort followed by all out burst.....we usually see them running hard and fast but that takes years of practice to sustain those efforts.

Get out there and enjoy running slow and steady for awhile!
ok lol

i just hate it so much!! but like you said, i have this vision of how fast i should be going, then when i get gased after .5 miles i get frustrated.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #18
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, if you hate it then skip it and do something else........cardio is good for you but there's different forms. Circuits with little to no rest will get your cardio through the roof. YouTube burpees and you'll know a whole new meaning of hate, lol! (Although I LOVE burbees for how brutal they are)
Old 12-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #19
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
There's more then one cardio. I'm like you, I hated to run. If that doesn't work find another or set of other cardios.

I found a cross trail near my house (within a few miles / minutes) and started running there. Within a few weeks I actually started looking forward to running. Before I had only ran on the road or a machine in the house...never took to either of those. Now I run there and living in the sticks I make my own trail as I go...just head outside and go...I actually really enjoy it now...even in the rain.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #20
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Are you weighing your food out?