Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health > Body Builds

Notices

future's body build

Old 06-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
future's body build

Alright I am sick and tired of being overweight. starting my career as a first responder it's finally time to do something about it. Right now I am just trying to ease myself into working out. I do

- walk/run 4mi a day
- a workout posted on the hungry medic facebook group (will post later) every other day
- the days I am not doing the workout from the fb group I do pushups crunches and squats starting at 10 reps then 9 reps then 8 etc.

Breakfast is usually
- 4 slices turkey bacon
-4 eggs
- 1 coffee
- piece of fruit

snacks are usually yogurt fruit veggies homemade granola bars etc

lunch
-chicken breast or fish or lentil patty
-vegetables

supper same as lunch

supplements
-promasil protein powder
- mega man sport multi-v
*may add vitamin c* Edit: added 500mg vitamin c as a preworkout

***pics and updates to follow***

tracking my intake and exercise through myfitnesspal app

****Any tips would be much appreciated!!!****
Old 06-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reserved post for pics and measurements
Old 07-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
StrikeSwiftly is on a distinguished road
Army: 70TH Engineers
Name: Chris
StrikeSwiftly's Tacoma Gallery
Doing 4 miles a day is going to be awesome for physique.
I get to do about 1 mile a day lol, having a 4 1/2 year old and wife and I work more than full time ties down time.
Check out Youtube Jim Cordova, that dude is ripped and has some awesome varations of lifts you could try!
Been 2 years since I left the gym, been back 2 weeks now and its hurting but I want it worst than I ever have.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Good luck OP, I need to do this as well. Maybe we need a Taco owners losing weight thread?
Old 07-18-2013, 12:47 PM   #5
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a good start op, go to bodybuilding.com and checkout "shortcut to shred" for some tips to get cut fast.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #6

With graduation my workout regime and diet has lapsed unfortunately. My class has been away from each other on practicum, so while we were all around it was none stop lunches dinners and parties. This was a wake up call though, because I have gained back weight and feel like complete crap. Not only do I feel awful I also feel awful mentally. As of tomorrow I will be back at though. Like they say Rome wasn't built in a day. and all great things take time. So yes this was a major set back, but it has shown me why I am doing this and hopefully it is the push I need to continue on. I encourage everyone to keep checking this thread as this will encourage me to keep on going.

As for the Taco owners weight loss idea, I think that is a great idea and if you haven't already created one I will create one.

Edit: here it is http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hea...ml#post7180019
Old 07-18-2013, 03:57 PM   #7
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post

As for the Taco owners weight loss idea, I think that is a great idea and if you haven't already created one I will create one.

Edit: here it is http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hea...ml#post7180019