Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

WTB the factory Skid for the front diff Southern Ontario

Old 04-10-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
GOT ONE!!!!!

GOT IT
Old 04-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
I think i have it. Ill check tomorrow. If you pay for shipping you can have it. Let you know if tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
diablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nicediablo_Alex2777 is just really nice
Name: Alejandro Gonzalez
diablo_Alex2777's Tacoma Gallery
yes i do have it. let me have your address in a pm. ill check how much it would cost to shipped.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:19 AM   #4
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo_Alex2777 View Post
yes i do have it. let me have your address in a pm. ill check how much it would cost to shipped.

Thanks anyways, I see you are in california? I have this add in the canada section so i wouldn't have to pay for any shipping and border crap.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:29 AM   #5

elwood's Tacoma Gallery
still lookin
Old 06-11-2012, 05:27 AM   #6

elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Still, Still looking.