Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

LF: Toyota Bed Divider

Old 05-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
dearduff is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
dearduff's Tacoma Gallery
LF: Toyota Bed Divider

Looking to buy a Toyota Bed Divider to fit my 2012. Located in New-Brunswick, Canada.
PM me if your selling or know a place online that have them for a reasonable price.
Thanks!!

Old 05-06-2012, 06:29 AM   #2
Baconater !
MUDYRUNNER is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
MUDYRUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
www.trdparts4u.com has them for a fair price. But i'd also check your local dealer, or Kijiji or even craigslist.
Good luck.
Old 05-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #3
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearduff View Post
Looking to buy a Toyota Bed Divider to fit my 2012. Located in New-Brunswick, Canada.
PM me if your selling or know a place online that have them for a reasonable price.
Thanks!!

Wow that's cool haven't seen that before didn't know Toyota sold tht
Old 05-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #4
Baconater !
MUDYRUNNER is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
MUDYRUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ377312758
Not sure what shipping would be ?
Old 05-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDYRUNNER View Post
It's still less than half of what a dealer would charge.. pretty good deal. I can;t see shipping being to expensive.

Frank
Old 05-07-2012, 03:59 AM   #6
dearduff is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
dearduff's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Emailed the kijiji ad to see if they would ship. We shall see.
Can't find a used one around here, might go the trdparts4u.com way, and pick up across the border.

Thanks again