Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Used Trucks for sale ?? Any ideas

Old 05-17-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
jaretz28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jaret
jaretz28's Tacoma Gallery
Used Trucks for sale ?? Any ideas

Can you help me with your opinion on the best place(s) to find used Toyota trucks for sale in Canada????? Anyone?? Thank you

I find it hard to believe we have no decent places to get used Toyota trucks in Canada.
If you view this post, why not shoot me your opinion
Old 05-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
grant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grant99's Tacoma Gallery
I searched kijiji/autotrader every day complete across canada for 4 months before I found mine in the price range I wanted.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
FrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant futureFrankieG has a brilliant future

Name: Frank
FrankieG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaretz28 View Post
Can you help me with your opinion on the best place(s) to find used Toyota trucks for sale in Canada????? Anyone?? Thank you

I find it hard to believe we have no decent places to get used Toyota trucks in Canada.
If you view this post, why not shoot me your opinion
Well I was in the market for a used one. Hard to find in 4WD because the truck is robust and built to last. When I found ones I liked, they were just a few thousand of the price of a new one. They have the highest resale value of ANY TRUCK OR CAR! That's a fact I did my homework. If you can fly to Asheville, NC one way ticket I bought mine at Jim Bryant Toyota and saved $6000. I had to wait 50 days for it to be built but I know I've been the only one driving that truck! Good luck.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
Toyota Technician
Ryanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
What's your budget? Year range? Max km? You could check local dealers for a CPO, kijiji, autotrader. Before I went back to Toyota I was looking for a used tacoma and for an extra $3000 I got a new truck with the options I wanted and 12 km on it.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #5
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Also eBay or Yahoo motors if you want to buy from the US