Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

FS Flareside bed/box

Old 08-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
FishinTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: D'Arcy
FishinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS Flareside bed/box

I just put this up in Kijiji, so copy and pasted the description below...

Let me know if anyone is interested, I finally got my fleetside on! FS Flareside bed/box-passenger-side.jpg

FS Flareside bed/box-stepsidebox-sell-2-.jpg

FS Flareside bed/box-stepsidebox-sell-3-.jpg

FS Flareside bed/box-stepsidebox-sell.jpg

FS Flareside bed/box-topviewpass.jpg

2002 Lunar Mist (IC8) tacoma box in good condition, will fit 1995.5-2004 regular and extended cab.

Included: Box/bed, tailgate, bedliner, bed rails, locking ARE matching lid, gas tank collar, "ears" for bumper and plastic step ontop of bumper.

What IS NOT included: fender flares, tail lights and thin heat shield from exhaust. There may be more but these are the obvious things missing.

If you are switching from the regular fleet side box, all hardware, tail lights, fender flares and bumpers (just have to add the "ears" included above) will fit. There is a small amount of surface rust on inside of wheel wells (not rotten very fixable). Photo's of underneath look dirty, I did not want to remove the undercoating (Krown). $650 obo, email for more photo's or questions.