1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS Flareside bed/box

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada' started by FishinTaco, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Aug 16, 2012 at 1:05 PM
    FishinTaco

FishinTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    D'Arcy
    Sudbury, ON
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4x4 5spd
    5100's all the way around, OME 880's and AAL, BF's 265/75R16. Switched beds from Stepside to Fleetside
    I just put this up in Kijiji, so copy and pasted the description below...

Let me know if anyone is interested, I finally got my fleetside on! Passenger side.jpg

Stepsidebox sell (2).jpg

Stepsidebox sell (3).jpg

Stepsidebox sell.jpg

TopViewPass.jpg

2002 Lunar Mist (IC8) tacoma box in good condition, will fit 1995.5-2004 regular and extended cab.

Included: Box/bed, tailgate, bedliner, bed rails, locking ARE matching lid, gas tank collar, "ears" for bumper and plastic step ontop of bumper.

What IS NOT included: fender flares, tail lights and thin heat shield from exhaust. There may be more but these are the obvious things missing.

If you are switching from the regular fleet side box, all hardware, tail lights, fender flares and bumpers (just have to add the "ears" included above) will fit. There is a small amount of surface rust on inside of wheel wells (not rotten very fixable). Photo's of underneath look dirty, I did not want to remove the undercoating (Krown). $650 obo, email for more photo's or questions.

Products Discussed in

To Top