Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

BHLM headlights

Old 09-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
Amo cat is on a distinguished road
Amo cat's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm...interested

How hard is it to install these bad boys?...is your price flexible?
thanks
Old 09-22-2012, 05:37 AM   #7
Amo cat is on a distinguished road
Amo cat's Tacoma Gallery
I work in arnprior which is 20-25 mins west of kanata...i am thinking i could spend 150 for them...thoughts?

also, did you seal these after doing the bhlm...and did you do it by yourself?

thanks
Old 09-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #8
tombiosis is on a distinguished road

Name: T
tombiosis's Tacoma Gallery
yes I sealed them myself. I have done 3 sets now... When I first did them I had fogging issues with the passenger side. I removed them and re-sealed and they were fine...ran them for 6 months no issues.
I could meet up with you in Kanata sometime and you can check them out...pm me to set it up.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:19 AM   #9
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
They still available? and do you got a pic of the right one? my bro lives in ottawa and im looking for a pair like these
Old 10-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #11
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sounds good! Good luck steak stalking!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #13
Thanks for the pics, I am going to contact my brother. If you say 180, he can probably meet you this week. Did you get anything hunting btw?