Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Custom Leather Interiors - Canada - Free Delivery

Old 10-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
CanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CanadaSeatSkins's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Leather Interiors - Canada - Free Delivery

Hey Guys,

I hope I am allowed to post this here. I could see no restrictions with company's posting in the classifieds section. If this is an issue, please remove and let me know.

Onto the goods. We have several leather interior packages left over in our inventory that I would like to sell off before the years end. These are Katzkin and Pecca brand. Pecca is the OEM supplier to Toyota. Im sure everyone knows Katzkin.

Here is what we have in stock on clearance ready to ship out. Orders shipping from Canada to the USA come across USPS to avoid brokerage and fees. Orders stocked in our US warehouse shipping to Canada are imported and shipped from Vancouver so there is no duty, brokerage or fees of any kind on delivery. Shipping is free to most locations in Canada and the USA. US orders shipping to the US go UPS or Fedex. All interiors ship fully insured with a signature on delivery.

2009 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - HTO15
Pecca Standard Content - Ice Grey / Ice Grey Stitching
Fits Bucket Seats - Fold Flat Passenger Seat - Manual Pass Seat
**Full Leather Face Rear Upholstery Included, not full vinyl rear**
1 in stock in USA Warehouse - 399.99 delivered
2 in stock in Canada Warehouse - 399.99 delivered

2009 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab -
Katzkin Base Content (Deluxe) - Ice Grey / Ice Grey Stitching
**Vinyl Rear Covers Included**
1 in stock in USA Warehouse - 499.99 delivered

2007 - 2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - FTO05
Katzkin Premium Content - Lt. Grey Wrap / Lt. Grey Stitching
SOLD

2012 Tacoma Double Cab
Front: Bucket Seats
Rear: 60/40 Rear
Color: Black
Content: Full 100% Leather (no vinyl)
Stitching: Black
Note: NO Fold Forward Flat Passenger Seat
Price: 900.00 delivered in Canada / 950.00 in the USA.
1 Only. New Brunswick

Please contact me to purchase. I can send a detailed paypal invoice for the interior you would like or I can arrange for the item to be posted on our web site. You can email me for pattern diagrams or more info canadaseatskins@gmail.com

Edited for updated quantities

As always, we custom build new interiors and ship for free to most locations in Canada and the USA. I did notice a group buy listed here by a fellow supplier. We can extend the same pricing to our Canadian customers looking for a custom leather package shipped direct from Canada and billed in CDN dollars. Please do not hesitate with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 10-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
Tenax is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Tenax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaSeatSkins View Post
Hey Guys,

I hope I am allowed to post this here. I could see no restrictions with company's posting in the classifieds section. If this is an issue, please remove and let me know.

Onto the goods. We have several leather interior packages left over in our inventory that I would like to sell off before the years end. These are Katzkin and Pecca brand. Pecca is the OEM supplier to Toyota. Im sure everyone knows Katzkin.

Here is what we have in stock on clearance ready to ship out. Orders shipping from Canada to the USA come across USPS to avoid brokerage and fees. Orders stocked in our US warehouse shipping to Canada are imported and shipped from Vancouver so there is no duty, brokerage or fees of any kind on delivery. Shipping is free to most locations in Canada and the USA. US orders shipping to the US go UPS or Fedex. All interiors ship fully insured with a signature on delivery.

2009 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - HTO15
Pecca Base Content - Ice Grey / Ice Grey Stitching
1 in stock in USA Warehouse - 399.99 delivered
2 in stock in Canada Warehouse - 399.99 delivered

2009 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab -
Katzkin Base Content (Deluxe) - Ice Grey / Ice Grey Stitching
1 in stock in USA Warehouse - 499.99 delivered

2007 - 2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - FTO05
Katzkin Premium Content - Lt. Grey Wrap / Lt. Grey Stitching
Flat Inserts, No Perforation
Fits Fold Flat Pass Seat
Fits Power Drivers Seat
1 In Stock in Canada Warehouse - 699.99 delivered
See photo attached

2012 Tacoma Double Cab
Front: Bucket Seats
Rear: 60/40 Rear
Color: Black
Content: Full 100% Leather (no vinyl)
Stitching: Black
Note: NO Fold Forward Flat Passenger Seat
Price: 900.00 delivered in Canada / 950.00 in the USA.
1 Only. New Brunswick

Please contact me to purchase. I can send a detailed paypal invoice for the interior you would like or I can arrange for the item to be posted on our web site. You can email me for pattern diagrams or more info canadaseatskins@gmail.com

Edited for updated quantities

As always, we custom build new interiors and ship for free to most locations in Canada and the USA. I did notice a group buy listed here by a fellow supplier. We can extend the same pricing to our Canadian customers looking for a custom leather package shipped direct from Canada and billed in CDN dollars. Please do not hesitate with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails

Cool and bump for fellow canuck Think you need pics though
Old 10-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #3
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
This thread needs pics. And a bump.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:44 AM   #4
CanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ill see what I can do for photos. Are you looking for installed photos or photos of the open boxes to show colors ? The open box photo below is a Tundra double cab in Lt. Grey. The lighter of the two swatches is the Toyota Ice Grey and the Tacoma photo shown is one of our dealer installs in Black with custom rocky mountain embroidery.

I have pattern diagrams I can post as well if it helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Leather Interiors - Canada - Free Delivery-dsc06830.jpg   Custom Leather Interiors - Canada - Free Delivery-charcoal-ice-grey.jpg   Custom Leather Interiors - Canada - Free Delivery-2012-tacoma-leather-canada.jpg  
Old 10-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #5
Here are some open box photos of the Ice Grey access cabs. To my surprise, the rear jump seats are actually full leather face on the Pecca units as and not all vinyl as I had originally posted. The Katzkin units have vinyl rear jump seats. I will correct the listing.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Leather Interiors - Canada - Free Delivery-dsc06921.jpg   Custom Leather Interiors - Canada - Free Delivery-dsc06919.jpg  
Old 10-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #6
Cratcher is on a distinguished road
Name: Cratcher
Cratcher's Tacoma Gallery
Are these item's more or less leather seat covers? They looks great.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:57 AM   #7
Hello,

Sort of. This is complete replacement upholstery made to fit just like factory leather. Your factory cloth must be removed to allow for installation. Once installed, you will have a leather interior truck and all the benefits that go along with it (resale value etc). Not a slip over cover like clazzio , canadian tire etc.

Hope it helps.

Tundra premium interior in Lt Grey is sold, I will update post above.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:54 AM   #8
sideways19 is on a distinguished road
Royal Canadian Mounted Police: RCMP
sideways19's Tacoma Gallery
What's the difference in the 09-11 access cabs vs the 05-08? I have an 08 access cab so these covers wouldn't fit?
Old 10-25-2012, 06:58 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways19 View Post
What's the difference in the 09-11 access cabs vs the 05-08? I have an 08 access cab so these covers wouldn't fit?
There was an interior redesign in 2009 so the 09 - 11 will not work for your truck. If you do not care about the jump seats, I can get you a premium front row for 600 delivered to your door in Edmonton from Vancouver. Any color with any stitch. Custom build to order.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #10
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you had 1st gen ones!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:43 AM   #11
We actually do have the first gen applications in build to order. All the way back to 1995.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #12
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not ready to spend $600 for just front leather. Maybe half that, so I was hoping you had a set stuffed in a corner somewhere.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #13
sideways19 is on a distinguished road
Royal Canadian Mounted Police: RCMP
sideways19's Tacoma Gallery
^Yeah I feel the same way. I was hoping there was a leftover set for an 05-08 somewhere. $400 for a full set is reasonable.