Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

FS : Feeler : Stainless Steel DC NFabs

Old 11-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #24
Pro skier
skiomax is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army:
skiomax's Tacoma Gallery
are these still for sale would they fit a 2013?
Old 11-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #25
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Will you sell these already?

I want to see this master plan come together.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #26
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiomax View Post
They'll fit a 2013
Old 11-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #27
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not sold yet but I feel I need to give the previous poster a first chance at them after I get a shipping price to him

You are welcome to be next in line if it doesn't work out .

Yes , they should fit a 2013
Old 11-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #28
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Will you sell these already?
I'm trying , lol
Old 11-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #30

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I missed the post office today , but have the bars boxed up and in my truck , I'll stop by tomorrow and get a shipping price
Old 11-27-2012, 10:31 AM   #31

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Well , apparently they are 12cm too long to ship via Canada Post

Still working on it
Old 11-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #32
Pro skier

Canadian Army:
skiomax's Tacoma Gallery
how much to ship to Ottawa, Ontario?
Old 11-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #33

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Well , apparently they are 12cm too long to ship via Canada Post

Still working on it
^^^^
Old 11-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #34

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how much to ship to Ottawa, Ontario?
Looks like around $100 via UPS Standard

That's going off their online calculator
Old 11-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #35

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince1331 View Post
I'm interested in these. Can you get me a shipping cost to Edmonton T6X? Can you give some more info on the condition? Any dents,bends or corrosion (despite being stainless)? Thanks. Wes.
Shipping to Edmonton via UPS Standard is $104 according to their online calculator
Old 11-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #36
prince1331 is on a distinguished road
prince1331's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for getting back to me on that OZ. $405 for the used nfabs isn't attractive enough for me when I can get new set of SS nfabs locally for $450. Yours might be a good deal for those guys out in ontario with higher sales tax. Thanks.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #37

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince1331 View Post
Thanks for getting back to me on that OZ. $405 for the used nfabs isn't attractive enough for me when I can get new set of SS nfabs locally for $450. Yours might be a good deal for those guys out in ontario with higher sales tax. Thanks.
Yeah , no problem

I think I might end up having to sell them locally , the shipping is a bit steep
Old 11-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #38
Pro skier

Canadian Army:
skiomax's Tacoma Gallery
100 shipping is a little steep
Old 11-27-2012, 11:27 PM   #39

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
100 shipping is a little steep
That's what I said too