Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

FS : Feeler : Stainless Steel DC NFabs

Old 12-27-2012, 11:29 AM   #41
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Are these still available? If so where in BC are you? I am in BC right now
I'm in the Islands
Old 12-29-2012, 12:27 AM   #45
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Do they fit DCMB?
Possibly
Old 12-29-2012, 12:30 AM   #47

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh hey, if you reverse course and paint them black I'll come pick them up.
I already reversed course and bought sliders
Old 12-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #49

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which ones, slider wise?
I bought the set on the red DCLB in this thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...dclb-bolt.html
Old 12-29-2012, 01:43 AM   #50
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, let me see what shipping is to Kelowna, I am always out here from Calgary.

Thanks for the patience and information in helping me.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #51

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Ok, let me see what shipping is to Kelowna, I am always out here from Calgary.

Thanks for the patience and information in helping me.
It will be around $100
Old 03-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #52
Grakyn is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Grakyn's Tacoma Gallery
Did you still have these? If shipping to Prince George isn't ridiculous, I might be interested.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #53

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
It will basically be $100 anywhere in BC
Old 03-31-2013, 07:18 PM   #54
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I wish these things were black! GLWS! Bump a zoids!