LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

FS : Feeler : Stainless Steel DC NFabs

Old 11-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
FS : Feeler : Stainless Steel DC NFabs

Looking to sell my set of Stainless Steel 2" DC Nfabs .

I considered coating them black but have gone in a different direction

Steps are in good condition , hardware included

Looking to get $300 + shipping

EDIT : SOLD
Old 11-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS

What is this "Different Direction"

Supercharged?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
GLWS

What is this "Different Direction"

Supercharged?
I bought bolt on sliders
Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I bought bolt on sliders
Sounds... races.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I bought bolt on sliders
You're going to have the best armored garage ever!

GLWS, free bump.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #8

Quote:
All part of the master plan
Don't share the master plan.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't share the master plan.
I wish the Canada BST threads showed up on the home page , nobody checks this section
Old 11-06-2012, 11:42 PM   #10

Wait, it doesn't? I thought I was giving you free bumps.

I always list my shit in the 2nd gen market place anyways.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wait, it doesn't? I thought I was giving you free bumps.

I always list my shit in the 2nd gen market place anyways.
I was hoping not to send them across the border but I'm only giving this the week then I'll move it to 2nd gen
Old 11-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #12

Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Thats how I've always dealt. It'd be cheaper for you to ship anything versus me.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
When are you doing the bumper? Saving all of your mods up and then apply them liberally all over the taco and hope it looks good at the end?
vvvv

Quote:
All part of the master plan
Old 11-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #17
prince1331 is on a distinguished road
prince1331's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in these. Can you get me a shipping cost to Edmonton T6X? Can you give some more info on the condition? Any dents,bends or corrosion (despite being stainless)? Thanks. Wes.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince1331 View Post
I'm interested in these. Can you get me a shipping cost to Edmonton T6X? Can you give some more info on the condition? Any dents,bends or corrosion (despite being stainless)? Thanks. Wes.
I'll get a shipping cost on Monday .

No dents , bends or corrosion .

I'll take some pics for you .