Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

WTB/WTT - Black rear bumper/trade my chrome for one

Old 12-02-2012, 05:10 AM   #1
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
WTB/WTT - Black rear bumper/trade my chrome for one

Like it says looking for a black bumper for a 05+ tacoma. Will trade my Chrome + cash also if anyone is interested. Thanks
Old 12-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Plastidip? That's what I did with my chrome one till I just replaced with an upgrade.
Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #4
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Looked good, came out matte black, and the stuff bonds to itself and is really easy to touch up. One can will probably do your bumper 2 or three times lol. Pretty cheap too, get it at walmart. Look up my gallery, there are some pics, not close up, but both my chrome grill and chrome bumper in those pics were plastidipped.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Its hard as hell to get here in canada though. Im gonna try though. Thanks
Then use real paint (I wouldn't go plasti-dip personally). Scuff it up, prime and paint. Black bumper on the cheap.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #7
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya I'm thinking about taking a buffing wheel to it or somethink but I'm not sure yet. I just need this stupid chrome off the truck!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #8
Cladman is on a distinguished road
Name: Derwin
Cladman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll wait until I see yours before I attempt. Hate the chrome.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #10
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Powder coating cost me under $100. Eliminates any chance of rusting.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
Powder coating cost me under $100. Eliminates any chance of rusting.
How does it look?