Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Bumpers/ Parts trade, sale, free

Old 01-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpers/ Parts trade, sale, free

I have 2 bumpers, Front and rear for an 06. Grey front, chrome rear.
The front bumper is in fairly good shape. (no hardware)
The rear bumper has a dent. (no hardware)
I also have a stock 06 deck.
I have a stock cat back exhaust. Extended cab (06)
These parts are yours for the taking if I can get a steering shaft. The one from the rack to the joint at the firewall.
This part is $360 bones too expensive from toyota.
The less work I have to do to get rid of the parts the cheaper they go. I am currently trying to trade them with shops for other parts but nothing has caught my attention.
Because of the good people who tour this forum I am willing to part with these for little or nothing.
Make me an offer. Any will be considered.
FREE!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
As you can see these were buried under the snow.
Bumpers/ Parts trade, sale, free-img00780-20130103-1247.jpg
Just a small dent. With minimal effort this can be hammered out.
Bumpers/ Parts trade, sale, free-img00781-20130103-1247.jpg
Front bumper. Still has the Flares attached. It was frozen to the ground as you can see by the grass attached. This should be in decent shape with a scuff here and there.
Bumpers/ Parts trade, sale, free-img00783-20130103-1251.jpg

Bumpers/ Parts trade, sale, free-img00784-20130103-1252.jpg
This HU worked the last time I used it. Dont think it played burnt disks well though.
Bumpers/ Parts trade, sale, free-img00785-20130103-1302.jpg
Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also a left rear tail light.
Bumpers/ Parts trade, sale, free-img00786-20130104-2136.jpg
Old 01-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
xxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura aboutxxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nikki
xxnikkixx85's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the rear bumper?
Old 01-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
VA6DCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnikkixx85 View Post
how much for the rear bumper?
$50 if you can pick it up.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #6
VA6DCO

Haha Tree?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #8
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
good time to upgrade man Free bump for a good man and fellow silver streak mica!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #9
ajtaco is on a distinguished road
ajtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Rear bumper still available? I am in Calgary and could come and pickup. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
VA6DCO

Stock spare tire now available
FREE
Old 06-02-2013, 11:36 AM   #11
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Hey can u send pics of the cat back exhaust? How much to ship to Alma ON N0B 1A0? Is it in good shape? no leaks?
Old 06-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #12
VA6DCO

It's been sitting in my back yard for the winter. It was good when I took it off. It'll be a bundle to ship I'm sure because of the size, shape and weight.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #13
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the word with the bumpdonkadonk (rear bumper)