Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Cheap TRD Rims in Calgary!

Old 02-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #1
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap TRD Rims in Calgary!

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ452839584

Not mine, but lets face it, a deal like this doesn't come around in Alberta very often! Could be too good to be true though?

If I hadn't bought new rims and tires in December I would be going to check it out!
Old 02-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
I just noticed that browsing kijiji, if I was closer to Calgary, those would be in my garage by now. Almost looks too good to be true. Never seen a price that low, not even close actually.

I wish I have never seen that ad, now it will just bug me.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #3
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Price fixed to $1725...
Old 02-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #4
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha oh wow....now that is more like an Alberta price....
Old 02-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #5

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe with some Duratracs wrapped around them!