Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Sell me a right rear light assembly.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Sell me a right rear light assembly.

Looking for a Passenger tail light (Rear) assembly.

Incandescent, not LED.

I may or may not have crunched mine into several pieces. However...Tuck tape. Fixing broken tail lights since whenever it was invented.

Please the happy kitty and sell me a light.

Fine...here.

Shamelessly stolen from the Chive.

Now gimmie a light!

Seriously...sexual favours, a case of beer, shiny beads, polished rocks, pretty shells. Whatever fancies your taste, we can figure something out.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could help but I just have a left rear tail with a rtv repaired seal kicking around in the garage... But didn't repair it before the reverse shiny bits turned to black...