Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Trade in sale - 2nd Gen (Take two with pics)

Old 04-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
Zombie Hunter.
evanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Evan
evanwile's Tacoma Gallery
Trade in sale - 2nd Gen (Take two with pics)

Try this again, with pics this time.

Hey all, trading in my 09 Tacoma on friday and have a bunch of stuff to sell off.. Prices are plus shipping. Would prefer to sell locally (I'm in Halifax) but will ship at buyers expense.

- Redline Tuning hood struts (black) and e-z down strut. Hood struts were never installed, e-z down was installed for 2 months. Works great. $100.

- TRD Centercaps (silver) $80 for all four.

- TRD automatic shift knob (the D on the TRD is slightly worn, but in good shape) $30.

- TRD Oil filler cap - $20.

- Black Grillcraft grill with TRD logo for bottom corner. $125

- Two (2) Rockymount Driveshaft SD In channel bike fork mounts. 200 for the pair.

- Hawk LTS Front brake pads (4.0L 4wd) $70.

- Center console organizer CNC cut PVC one. $20.

- Osram Silverstar (German ones) Headlight bulbs - $30.

- Illuminated 4x4 switch. brand new uninstalled. - $35

- Saikou michi So-occ oil catch can - brand new uninstalled - $90

- Brand new uninstalled neoprene seat covers (black on sides with red in center) from seatskin autoshop (for 2009 sport seats with airbags) for both front seats NO REARS. - $300.

I think that's about it for now, will update as things are sold.

Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Trade in sale - 2nd Gen (Take two with pics)-catch-can.jpg   Trade in sale - 2nd Gen (Take two with pics)-items.jpg   Trade in sale - 2nd Gen (Take two with pics)-led.jpg   Trade in sale - 2nd Gen (Take two with pics)-struts.jpg  
Old 04-25-2013, 06:35 AM   #3
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
Not trying to bust your balls but you can get that same oil catch can for $60 plus shipping straight from the maker...

http://www.saikoumichi.com/micro_oil_catch_can_tank.htm
Would probably be like 100 or more easy to get it to Halifax I bet. We be living in the woods yo
Old 04-25-2013, 06:49 AM   #4
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Would probably be like 100 or more easy to get it to Halifax I bet. We be living in the woods yo
Yea realized that after I posted and saw where yall lived! I'll remove the post.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
xxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura aboutxxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nikki
xxnikkixx85's Tacoma Gallery
where abouts in canada you from?
Old 04-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #7
Cladman is on a distinguished road
Name: Derwin
Cladman's Tacoma Gallery
seat covers

I'd like to have a look at the seat covers (I'm in Dartmouth)? Also, trading for another Taco?
Old 04-27-2013, 05:04 AM   #8
Panzer is on a distinguished road

Panzer's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures of the grillcraft?
Old 04-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #9
Zombie Hunter.
evanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Evan
evanwile's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, sorry I've been so slow to reply. Just had my anniversary with the wife this weekend and im heading away to the great white north for a month for work on tuesday.

Ill ask that the thread gets shut down until im back. Sorry for the trouble. If you want something and are local to Halifax, fire me a message ASAP and I can give you my cell number to meet up with me tomorrow.

Cheers.