Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

FS - OME Coil Overs and AllPro UCA's

Old 07-13-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
FS - OME Coil Overs, AllPro UCA's, OME Rear Shocks and All Pro Flip Kit

OME 886 Coil Overs and All Pro UCA's like the title says. And rear OME shocks. Fits 2005+ Tacoma.
All pro flip kit. Brand new. Never used. Still in the store cellophane.
2˝" lift with bumper, probably a clear 3" without. Mated with the All Pro UCA's gives fantastic articulation if you delete your swaybar.

Why go OME with new UCA's? Ability to clear 33" tires. Better mall crawling. More bitches. I had no kids before the lift. Now I have two kids. Bam! Causation.

Why am I selling? Long traveled my truck and went Walker Evan all four corners.

Since I'm obligated to provide pictures of the product, here you go.

Uniballs are two years old with maybe a years worth of actual driving on them.

Buy only from the best.

This guy right here.

I'm thinking $650 OBO for the whole lot should suffice. Brand new OME will run you about $600 and another $650+Shipping for All Pro UCAs. Flip kit is $60USD+Shipping. Brand new. Not including shipping, duties and whatever other rape charges UPS, FedEx or Canada Post decides to put on your bill that day.

Save $600+. Buy my stuff!

Parts like myself are located in Calgary.

Edit Mk.II:

So I'm receiving a number of PMs regarding splitting this up.

So here's the pricing of splitting it.

AllPro UCA's - $450 OBO. These are $650 brand new not including shipping.
OME 886 coil overs and rear Shocks - $250 OBO. Something like $350-400+ brand new not including shipping.
AllPro U-Bolt Flip Kit (Brand new, never installed.) - $50 OBO. $60 brand new not including shippping.

These are all OBO. Shipping is on your dime, however I will not screw you on it. If it says $13 I'll round it to $15 so I can buy a cup of Timmies while I carefully package your new parts. This isn't ebay and I won't sell them for $0.03 with $400 shipping charges.

So shoot me your best offer and we'll wheel and deal. I'm flexible on the prices, but I'm not going to fuck myself over either. (Ergo, asking if I'll sell the UCA's for $150 will get you a response of PFO.)

Old 07-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #3
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery

bump for fellow canaid
Old 07-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery

Lets see the fukin LT!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
MallTaco
87FoRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
87FoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
separate?
Old 07-29-2013, 04:30 PM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
You realize shipping to Tennessee will be prohibitive right? Which part were you after? The UCA's or the Shocks? I do have one guy who's currently got first dibs, but if he decides they're not to his liking we'll hash something out.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #11
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Bro, I lift but I want Billy 5100's with eibach's now lol I know I keep changing my mind.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #12
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post

Why am I selling? Cause I have LT sitting in the back of my truck waiting to go on.
Bad News 2.0 coming soon? It's been almost 3 years since I've laughed that hard.

Oh, and I've got an oil change to do tonight... Where do I put the red fluid again??
Old 10-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #15
Moballer is on a distinguished road
Moballer's Tacoma Gallery
You still have the upper control arms? I am in Kelowna and looking to buy..
Old 10-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #20
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I'll even help install them.
OR....The person who buys them can just get a 3/4 tank of fuel, and throw a signal flare in the tank themselves.