Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

WTB Factory exhaust for a double cab long box V6

Old 07-22-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Factory exhaust *******Got it*****

Got It.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
lightower is on a distinguished road
lightower's Tacoma Gallery
I still have it on my truck but am willing to part with the exhaust depending on what you will offer. I'm in Bolton, Ontario. only 35K on my 2012 tacoma. Let me know. pm
Old 08-28-2013, 05:32 AM   #3
"Really, how hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
elwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shedelwood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Neal
elwood's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the offer but I just got the part this weekend off a 2013.