Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Wtb rear bumper for a TRD sport

Old 07-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
edgycanuck is on a distinguished road

Name: Devin
edgycanuck's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb rear bumper for a TRD sport

Anyone have a spare rear bumper booting around their stashes? Looking for a 2010 TRD preferably in MGM if available, if not in MGM shoot me a line and maybe we can talk.
Thanks!
Old 07-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking too for awhile but gave up when I could a brand new one from the dealership for $250ish. You just gotta paint it which isn't too expensive.

Call Cochrane Toyota
Old 07-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell you mine for $175ish.
It's chrome. Couple small dings but you really have to look for them.