Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Wanted: Rear Bumper for 2010 TRD Sport

Old 09-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
colinm12 is on a distinguished road
colinm12's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: Rear Bumper for 2010 TRD Sport

Colour is Barcelona Red, but i'd entertain other colours. Chrome or black would be fine and I'd be willing to paint it if it's any other colour.
Model is 2010 TRD Sport Crew Cab
I'm in Calgary so anyone fairly close would be best but would be willing to pay shipping if it looks all good.
CM
Old 10-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Funny enough I saw one on Kijiji while trolling there yesterday:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ529088710

I will be selling mine when i get a tube one going but mines not available now.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Call Cochrane Toyota and ask to speak with Kyle George in parts, he will hook you up.

Weidly enough they are cheaper brand new then used.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What are they brand new? That seems odd....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Call Cochrane Toyota and ask to speak with Kyle George in parts, he will hook you up.

Weidly enough they are cheaper brand new then used.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #6
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RigidTaco View Post
What are they brand new? That seems odd....
I paid $270ish for mine, I couldn't find anything that cheap used