Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Wanted: rims that fit 2013 Tacoma

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #24
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what is going on here, but I am less intelligent than I was 5 minutes ago

Old 09-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #25
Ecip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ecip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Not sure what is going on here, but I am less intelligent than I was 5 minutes ago
Yea, I feel the same way.
I'm looking for four (4) wheels which are 16 inches in diameter with a six (6) bolt pattern that fit a second generation 2013 Toyota Tacoma.

Better now?

Old 09-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #26
Driving a tacoma is a lifestyle
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

Name: Jason
09tacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecip View Post
I'm looking for four (4) wheels which are 16 inches in diameter with a six (6) bolt pattern that fit a second generation 2013 Toyota Tacoma.

Better now?
get a set of wheels that are 16x8 with 4.5 backspacing and the bolt pattern of 6 on 5.5

and not to be a dick but next time some research will work out in the end and will keep our fellow fun loving tw'ers from messing around as they have with this thread

and

you should of been specific as to wanting either wheels from toyota or aftermarket wheels.

Old 09-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #27
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yes a little explaining goes a long way.

Old 09-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #28
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are dumb. The guy explained it pretty clear to me. He just said he wants a set of rims because hes driving on callipers right now....oh and rubber wrapped around them.....somehow

Old 09-25-2013, 03:31 AM   #29
Ecip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ecip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
You guys are dumb. The guy explained it pretty clear to me. He just said he wants a set of rims because hes driving on callipers right now....oh and rubber wrapped around them.....somehow
Exactly. I'm tired of wearing my calipers on the pavement.

Old 09-25-2013, 07:22 AM   #30
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
these rims should fit..

Old 09-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #31
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Exactly. I'm tired of wearing my calipers on the pavement.
Ops truck

Old 09-25-2013, 08:02 AM   #32
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Ops truck

Old 09-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #33
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacorunner View Post
get a set of wheels that are 16x8 with 4.5 backspacing and the bolt pattern of 6 on 5.5

and not to be a dick but next time some research will work out in the end and will keep our fellow fun loving tw'ers from messing around as they have with this thread

and

you should of been specific as to wanting either wheels from toyota or aftermarket wheels.
Who said we were messing around? I think we're all having a serious wtf moment.

Old 09-25-2013, 09:23 AM   #35
imDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Darrin
imDARRIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
these rims should fit..

Yup. Should be a straight swap.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #37

Ecip's Tacoma Gallery
You're all fucked.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #38
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any one in Edmonton or surrounding area?
Quote:
No, the truck didn't come with any when I bought it brand new. Dealer says it's an accessory.
Sigh...
Quote:
Oh my..
Quote:
It's gotta be 16".
Quote:

Better now?
Quote:
You're all fucked.

Are you looking for aftermarket wheels or what dude? Cuz I'm sure your truck came stock with wheels...and tires. These are not dealer options.

Old 09-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #39

Ecip's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't matter. As the subject of the thread specifies, I'm looking for someone that's in the Edmonton area who is selling wheels that fit this truck. I really don't understand what's so confusing about this.

Old 09-25-2013, 07:11 PM   #40
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doesn't matter. As the subject of the thread specifies, I'm looking for someone that's in the Edmonton area who is selling wheels that fit this truck. I really don't understand what's so confusing about this.
What's confusing is that you said your truck didn't come with wheels, and stated that they are an "accessory". Your truck clearly came with wheels or else you wouldn't be able to drive it. What you seem to be looking for are some aftermarket wheels, or even some stock Toyota wheels that are fancier than what your truck came with. You just worded it in a way that doesn't make sense.

Closed Thread