Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Wanted: rims that fit 2013 Tacoma

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #41
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecip View Post
You're all fucked.
Yup you're definitely from Canada

Old 09-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #42
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: rims that fit 2013 Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Yup you're definitely from Canada
Easy there guy

Old 09-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #44
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Easy there guy
Just for the saying.. lol never heard anyone this side of the border say that but a couple of my northern friends use that expression often

Old 09-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #45
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just for the saying.. lol never heard anyone this side of the border say that but a couple of my northern friends use that expression often
You're not my friend Buddy

Old 09-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You're not my friend Buddy
Okay Pal

Old 09-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #48

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay Pal

Who says Pal ?

http://youtu.be/zuQK6t2Esng

Old 09-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #49
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Op just look at the for sale thread for wheels, or Craigslist, or at a wheel and tire website. There are so many wheels that fit these trucks that unless you specify a make or style we really can't help you. You didn't even say why you want new rims. Stock ones suck? They broke? No info to help us help you...

Old 09-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #50

Go marklar yourself Oz

Old 09-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #51

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Why are there so many Americans in this Canadian BST thread ?

Old 09-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #52
rok4dfiles is on a distinguished road
Name: Wes
rok4dfiles's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all (my first post).

To the OP - you seem to be avoiding the direct questions put your way. I am not trying to be insulting here but I am confused as to what you are looking for. Did your truck actually not come with tires and wheels? Shocked if that is true and would love to know which dealership that was so I make sure to not ever take my Tacoma there.

So here are the questions in Canadian... What are you looking for? New rims? New tires? Used tires? Used rims? Toyota rims? What are you looking to spend? From what I have seen on the rest of this site, everyone here is helpful.

As for suggestions - Craigslist is not so great in Alberta but Kijiji is your friend. Loads of 17" TRD Sport rims and tires available. If you want 16" TRD Offroads - those are tougher to come by. If you want new after market, try Fountain Tire, Kal Tire even Canadian Tire depending on your budget. If you want Toyota stuff try Cochrane Toyota.

Old 09-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #53
Ecip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ecip's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surrounded by idiots.

Old 09-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #54
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You're not 100% wrong...

Old 09-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #55
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
You won't get any help around here until you fill in the blanks. You want 16" rims, that's very vague. Good luck, I'm glad all Canadians aren't this way.

Old 09-26-2013, 04:54 PM   #56
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think you're the idiot... Did you read this guys post? He even wrote it in Canadian...

V

Quote:
Originally Posted by rok4dfiles View Post
Hi all (my first post).

To the OP - you seem to be avoiding the direct questions put your way. I am not trying to be insulting here but I am confused as to what you are looking for. Did your truck actually not come with tires and wheels? Shocked if that is true and would love to know which dealership that was so I make sure to not ever take my Tacoma there.

So here are the questions in Canadian... What are you looking for? New rims? New tires? Used tires? Used rims? Toyota rims? What are you looking to spend? From what I have seen on the rest of this site, everyone here is helpful.

As for suggestions - Craigslist is not so great in Alberta but Kijiji is your friend. Loads of 17" TRD Sport rims and tires available. If you want 16" TRD Offroads - those are tougher to come by. If you want new after market, try Fountain Tire, Kal Tire even Canadian Tire depending on your budget. If you want Toyota stuff try Cochrane Toyota.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #57
Ecip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEcip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ecip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I think you're the idiot... Did you read this guys post? He even wrote it in Canadian...

V
You're a blabbering imbecile.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #58
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're reported.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #59
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to remind everyone that name calling is not allowed here

A lot of you i'm sure were joking around...I even got the joking vibe when OP posted about his truck not coming with wheels

Everyone needs to lighten up and move on

OP, you can post a new thread with relevant info in what youre looking for

Old 09-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #60
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I'd like to remind everyone that name calling is not allowed here

A lot of you i'm sure were joking around...I even got the joking vibe when OP posted about his truck not coming with wheels

Everyone needs to lighten up and move on

OP, you can post a new thread with relevant info in what youre looking for
You're too nice. I was going to tell him to STFU and go away.

Closed Thread