Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

apr equal length y-pipe

Old 11-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
apr equal length y-pipe

ok like the title says i have an apr equal length y-pipe for a tacoma. its 304ss 2.5" piping with a 3" merge collector for your muffler back exhaust with v band flanges for a leak free connection. comes with the v-bands that you would need to work it into your current exhaust set up. looking for $500. buyer pays shipping from canadur.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
That's a beautifull y pipe
Old 11-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #7
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
works on a 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bada$$03taco View Post
i have had my truck now since march 2008, i had the TRD S/C already ready to bolt up once i got the truck. since then the truck has stayed primarily stock to keep my warranty. i have 105k on it now, so i decided to do some upgrading. i built me an exhaust, and thanks to APR i ended up with a pretty cool setup, makes TONS more power over stock, and sounds KILLER!!!!!

i already had the DTLTs, i purchased a full MBRP dual exhaust kit when i bought the truck and put 100 miles on and took it off cause it was too loud and cause i wanted to do something different, now 3 years later i ordered one of APRs new Y-pipes, and went to work. first off, the Y-pipe was made to fit your X-runners, but i have a pre-runner. they are almost identical but the frames are different. if anyone in the future is going to do an APR y-pipe on a prerunner, just be sure that on your drivers side header, when you cut the flange off, dont cut the pipe off flush with the flange like the directions would instruct, on the pre-runners if you cut the flange off and then weld the V-band flange on, when you install the Y-pipe the Y-pipe will hit the rear trans crossmember. on the pre-runners i recommend cutting the flange off the DTLTs about a half inch up above the weld and then welding your V-bands on. cutting the pipes about a half inch shorter, actually will move the Y-pipe up about 1/4" higher, clearing the tranny crossmember. on an X-rubber you dont have to do this or worry about this. the X's have a different trans X-member. so for my exhaust i have DTLTs, APR Ypipe, 12x6x6 3" Dynomax fitted to MBRPs 26x6x6 3" with the MBRP dual 2.5" exhaust cut and modified to run both pipes out one side rather than run the pipes out on opposite sides.

i also have had this little jewl for a minute. about time to install it. i have not got it on yet. will probably try to install it tomorrow. i just finished the exhaust at 5:00 this morning. getting a set of DTLTs off that have been on for 3 years was not easy. the drivers header took me nearly 3 hours to get off. i have every tool known to man and it was still impossible to get them nuts off. i was about to disassemble and remove the S/C to get to them boy was i cussing!

Old 01-07-2014, 11:23 PM   #12
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
I've contacted apr in the past. They do not currently offer a unit that fits the 05+ tacoma.

Free bump
Old 01-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
I've contacted apr in the past. They do not currently offer a unit that fits the 05+ tacoma.

Free bump
this fits all 2005+ xrunners and pre runners
Old 01-17-2014, 05:49 PM   #14
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
nope, that truck is 2wd. Those are the steering arms...

That is a beautiful Y!!! GLWS
Old 01-17-2014, 05:57 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post

thanks and I'm sure it could easily be modded to work on a 4x4
Old 01-25-2014, 04:28 PM   #17
J0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J0HN_R1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post

My bad... I stand corrected.