Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

FS: 05+ Tacoma rear brake shoes - 3 sets

Old 11-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
Twatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Twatwaffles's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ Tacoma rear brake shoes - 3 sets

Brand new in box, Monroe BX871 brake shoes. I have two sets of these (for both rear brakes). Brand new in box. I also have a set (single rear drum) of Toyota OEM rear shoes. Also have 2 sets of Carlson drum brake hardware kits for the Tacoma; one was opened for parts comparison, but nothing used.

$50 plus shipping for the Monroe set (both sides).

$40 plus shipping for the single OEM shoes (single side).
Old 11-24-2013, 07:25 AM   #2
gdctaco is on a distinguished road
gdctaco's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the oem shoes and hardware?
where are you? so I can check shipping.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:18 AM   #3
Twatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwatwaffles is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Twatwaffles's Tacoma Gallery
Saskatchewan. Shipping would be around $15 I would think, with Canada Post. The single set (ie. one drum brake) OEM shoes come with the new circlips; I'd throw in one of the Carlsson hardware kits if you want.