LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

WTB - 1 or 2 TRD 17 Inch Rims (Calgary)

Old 12-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - 1 or 2 TRD 17 Inch Rims (Calgary)

Hey,

If anyone is within reasonable distance to Calgary and selling 1 or 2 TRD Rims of a newer gen, let me know.

I have 4 already and want to mount my spares on matching rims if I can.

Cheers
Old 12-22-2013, 08:08 AM   #2
Baconater !
MUDYRUNNER is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
MUDYRUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
I got 4 trd rims off my 06 Tacoma if your interested? PM your email and ill send you some pics. There plasti dipped black at the moment if that's cool or it can just be peeled off. Im in Edmonton.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:16 PM   #3
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Found my 2 rims. Now to mount and have 2 matching spares. Woo!