Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen Non-LED Driver Side Tail Light

Old 01-05-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
New frame on order.
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen Non-LED Driver Side Tail Light

I've got a non-LED driver side tail light for sale. There is a slight dusting of the inside of the clear outer lens, and the reflective coating on the reverse light lense is now partially blackened due to a previous leak - the outer edge of the lens was cracked when I bought the truck, no crack is apparent with the gate closed. I filled the cracked area with RTV silicone and as I recall, it was a successful repair. Looking for $50, buyer pays shipping.

Pics below, let me know if you have any questions.

Old 09-22-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
New frame on order.
b0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shedb0ules is one of the sharper tools in the shed

b0ules's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. $50, shipping included.