Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

os gieken super lock lsd

Old 01-23-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
os gieken super lock lsd

i have for sale one os gieken super lock lsd. it will provide up to 100% lock up even with one tire in the air. this is a clutch type lsd that can be rebuilt and tuned to your liking, which means that by adding or taking clutch pack out you can change when and how much it engages. this lsd fits non e-locker fj cruiser and 4runner rear thirds that have the 10 bolt ring gear. this unit was not cheap and even heavily discounted I'm into it over $2000 so I'm looking to get $1500 and i am firm on that but i also think that it is a fair price. this unit will give you everyday drivability but with arb traction levels with out the worry of frozen or damaged airlines. brand new in box. this would work well for someone looking to do the t56 swap, you will need a third from a fj cruiser or 4runner with the 10 bolt ring gear. $1500 firm