Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

Wanted! Bed mat and bed extender

Old 03-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
robotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant future

Canadian Army: recce sqn LdSH(RC) 62B crew commander
Name: peter
robotninjasrule's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted! Bed mat and bed extender

Looking to pick up a used bed mat for a short box and bed extender. I would like local to Edmonton but I'd the price is right I'll pay shipping

Thanks!
Old 03-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #2
Fortified with horsepower-adding goodness...
WHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWHPLSH3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vance
WHPLSH3's Tacoma Gallery
Try Black Gold auto wrecking in Nisku. If they don't have, they can see who does.
955-7266
Old 03-30-2014, 04:37 PM   #3
jro1 is on a distinguished road

Name: jesse
jro1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotninjasrule View Post
Looking to pick up a used bed mat for a short box and bed extender. I would like local to Edmonton but I'd the price is right I'll pay shipping

Thanks!
Red Deer kijiji has one!
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/re...ationFlag=true
Old 03-30-2014, 04:39 PM   #4
robotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant futurerobotninjasrule has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHPLSH3 View Post
Try Black Gold auto wrecking in Nisku. If they don't have, they can see who does.
955-7266
That's a great idea I'll try them!
Old 03-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro1 View Post
He wants 200 bux wow ! I'll hold out see what they have at the good ole junk yard!
Old 03-30-2014, 10:39 PM   #6
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bed extender + hardware for $100 + shipping. I think shipping from CA will kill the deal though
Old 03-31-2014, 12:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I have a bed extender + hardware for $100 + shipping. I think shipping from CA will kill the deal though
Thanks but I think shipping on it would be pretty bad being its a huge box. Thanks though!
Old 04-22-2014, 09:50 AM   #8
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotninjasrule View Post
Thanks but I think shipping on it would be pretty bad being its a huge box. Thanks though!
Here is one local for $100 if you are still looking.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=583434022