Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

TRADE - Chrome Bumper

Old 05-12-2014, 10:41 AM   #1
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
TRADE - Chrome Bumper

Hey,

I have a mint shape chrome bumper that im looking to part ways with. Its on my truck and in great shape. Im looking for a black bumper or possibly even one that's Barcelona red.

Im in Calgary and keeping it local would be best, not looking to spend money on this so shipping would add an unnecessary cost.

Let me know what you got!