After talking to Brandon on the phone, and in an effort to save costs to both of us, these sliders are up for grabs to Canadian buyers.
$425 CAD (includes Customs fees/taxes paid by me!) (They are $360 USD on the website, plus shipping, customs, taxes.)
All you pay extra is the shipping from Picton, Ontario, K0K 2T0
Dimensions and weight: The sliders packaged together are 92"x 8" x 6" = 80lbs
.... or free pick up. I live 1 hour West of Kingston, and 1 1/2 hours East of Oshawa. I am willing to meet part way, and will work with you to get these gone!
Brandon is a righteous dude, and he is sending me a new set with kick-outs to make things right, regardless of immediate sale or not. The money from sale will be forwarded to Brandon at Avid Off Road once sold. I am a man of my word. Low ballers will be ignored. This is not kijiji.
- Heavy-duty 1 3/4 .120 wall steel tubing
- Welded metal end caps (no plastic)
- Bolt on version - 1/4" thick frame plates
- Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
- The bolt-on slider/steps are an alternative to the step bars. They are designed more for the people that like the looks of sliders but don't need the super strength of weld ons. We understand that some people don't want to weld to their frame or drill a bunch of holes in it to get strength that they don't need. There is no drilling or welding required to install our bolt on version. They simply bolt into the factory running board mounts. Because of the mounting location, these sliders are not intended to support the weight of the truck but can be used as steps, dent protection, and light off-roading.
Here's a link to the product:
You won't find a better deal for a really stout set of step sliders. Please note that there is normally a 3-4 week wait time for these.
These won't last long at this price.