Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Canada

Notices

FS: New Avid Off Road Sliders 2012 DCLB Super Deal

Old 01-29-2015, 06:40 PM   #1
I intend to live forever; so far.... so good!
taczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marc
taczilla's Tacoma Gallery
FS: New Avid Off Road Sliders 2012 DCLB Super Deal

I ordered a complete Avid Off Road Armor wrap for my 2012 Taco DCLB. Everything came as ordered, except for the sliders, which did not have the kick-outs, which I need for my work truck build.

After talking to Brandon on the phone, and in an effort to save costs to both of us, these sliders are up for grabs to Canadian buyers.

$425 CAD (includes Customs fees/taxes paid by me!) (They are $360 USD on the website, plus shipping, customs, taxes.)

All you pay extra is the shipping from Picton, Ontario, K0K 2T0

Dimensions and weight: The sliders packaged together are 92"x 8" x 6" = 80lbs

.... or free pick up. I live 1 hour West of Kingston, and 1 1/2 hours East of Oshawa. I am willing to meet part way, and will work with you to get these gone!

Brandon is a righteous dude, and he is sending me a new set with kick-outs to make things right, regardless of immediate sale or not. The money from sale will be forwarded to Brandon at Avid Off Road once sold. I am a man of my word. Low ballers will be ignored. This is not kijiji.

Specs:
  • Heavy-duty 1 3/4 .120 wall steel tubing
  • Welded metal end caps (no plastic)
  • Bolt on version - 1/4" thick frame plates
  • Hand-crafted in the U.S.A.
  • The bolt-on slider/steps are an alternative to the step bars. They are designed more for the people that like the looks of sliders but don't need the super strength of weld ons. We understand that some people don't want to weld to their frame or drill a bunch of holes in it to get strength that they don't need. There is no drilling or welding required to install our bolt on version. They simply bolt into the factory running board mounts. Because of the mounting location, these sliders are not intended to support the weight of the truck but can be used as steps, dent protection, and light off-roading.
Here's a pic of the ready to ship sliders:

Here's a link to the product:

http://www.avidoffroad.com/cart/inde...a-sliders.html

You won't find a better deal for a really stout set of step sliders. Please note that there is normally a 3-4 week wait time for these.

These won't last long at this price.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:51 AM   #2
Bhwang is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
Bhwang's Tacoma Gallery
I have a DCSB will these still fit my cab length ?? i think they will not 100% sure.. thoughts ?
Old 01-30-2015, 10:13 AM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
These are to long for dcsb
Old 01-30-2015, 01:12 PM   #4
taczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to beholdtaczilla is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhwang View Post
I have a DCSB will these still fit my cab length ?? i think they will not 100% sure.. thoughts ?
Too bad..... too long.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:10 PM   #5
sly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sly's Tacoma Gallery
I will take these! ill message you right meow. In Calgary, AB
Old 01-31-2015, 05:10 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I will take these! ill message you right meow. In Calgary, AB
PM'd.

You're first in line.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:23 PM   #7

Sale pending payment.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:25 PM   #8

SOLD!

SOLD to sly!

We are being seriously snowed in here; so I'll have them out on Wednesday once I blow ourselves out of this mess tomorrow.

Thanks, man!
Old 02-03-2015, 01:04 AM   #9
sly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shedsly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sly's Tacoma Gallery
No rush, thanks again!!