LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

FS: Bud Light Grooler!!

Old 07-07-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bud Light Grooler!!

This is a feeler for my Bud Light Grooler. Yes, that's right, an actual grooler. It's seen moderate action as a cooler. I have never used the grill. Each side is a cooler and the grill builds up in the center.

I've taken it to a couple tailgates at some Carolina Panthers games and to the lake a few times. Every time I receive constant attention. In all honesty, this thing is badass.

I have no idea what to ask for this thing. Idk if you can buy it anywhere or not. I guess I will start at $125 OBO. Obviously local pick up is preferred but I'm willing to try to ship this if your willing to pay. It's pretty long though

Just to be clear, using this cooler has no effect on the taste of your beer, lol
And no alcohol inclduded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpUgpGXGem8
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Bud Light Grooler!!-dscf0641.jpg   FS: Bud Light Grooler!!-dscf0642.jpg   FS: Bud Light Grooler!!-dscf0643.jpg  
Old 07-07-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
hhhhmmmmmmm.......................interesting..... ............but I hate Bud Light
well bring ur own been next time then dammit.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If its wet, I'll drink it!
piss water,huh??? ahahaha
Old 07-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #4

Quote:
If you read the back of a Bud Light can, it says that right under ingredients
dammit boy!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha, I hate bud light too. Yuengling
Old 07-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
man, if you still got it when i get back, i'll take it off your hands just bc the principal of having a bud light grill/cooler!!! kick ass, to bad its not a heiny though!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:00 PM   #7
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Funny commercial. Bud Light= Deer Piss though
Old 07-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbturner47 View Post

yuengling is awesome but it doesnt get exported to the SW states...
Old 07-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
man, if you still got it when i get back, i'll take it off your hands just bc the principal of having a bud light grill/cooler!!! kick ass, to bad its not a heiny though!
Deal, when might that be?
Old 07-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #10
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Deal, when might that be?
i'll be back in charlotte the beginning of november. 2 weeks in to my 4 month deployment so i still got some time left
Old 07-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by C17Guy View Post
i'll be back in charlotte the beginning of november. 2 weeks in to my 4 month deployment so i still got some time left
Ha yeh, we'll if it's still here its yours man.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrofka View Post
yuengling is awesome but it doesnt get exported to the SW states...
That sucks, if I ever head out that way I will smuggle you some
Old 07-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hhhhmmmmmmm.......................interesting..... ............but I hate Bud Light
Same here.

Quote:
Hell yeah boyyy!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #14

Quote:
Nice!!!!! Thats mainly all I drink! and the occasional dos equis
Then you need to buy me a lift and tires so I can come to URE
Old 07-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #15

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Then you need to buy me a lift and tires so I can come to URE

In that case, I wouldn't be upset one bit if there was a new 2010 TRD OR 4x4 sitting in my drive way next to my street queen
Old 07-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #16

Quote:
what? are your shocks and tires missing?
If I say yes will it help my chances???
Old 07-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #17

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Done!! The bill is in your mail box

lol, sketch!!!

its all good, i went ahead and priced out my tundra before i left, i'm pretty certain its gonna happen! Hello 6" lift and 35"!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #18

Quote:
Maybe? I have the stock ones off my truck
How about those SAW's?
Old 07-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #19

Quote:
We might be able to work something out I'm rebuilding them now.
I'll trade you a bud light grooler...
Old 07-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #20

C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll trade you a bud light grooler...

i would take this offer, sounds really good larry!