Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade - Other

Notices

2002 Honda XR100R 4-Stroke Dirt Bike - Low Hours & Maintained Regularly (SoCal 818)

Old 07-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
2002 Honda XR100R 4-Stroke Dirt Bike - Low Hours & Maintained Regularly (SoCal 818)

sold!
Old 07-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
bump.

Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Harrelsen!

My dad's business isn't doing so hot and he told me not to sell this, but I think it's about time. BUMP.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
Hoogie boogie!

BUMP. Offer up!
Old 07-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
BUMP for a Good Seller / Good Deal!!

...wish i had the $$$
Old 07-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Thanks Harrelsen!

My dad's business isn't doing so hot and he told me not to sell this, but I think it's about time. BUMP.
That's cool of you to do, Steve. Good luck with the sale!
Old 07-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
BUMP for a Good Seller / Good Deal!!

...wish i had the $$$
Thanks Noe! Glad you were able to come out to the Bolsa Chica meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k20me View Post
That's cool of you to do, Steve. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks Joseph! You should have come out to the meet yesterday. You have to give me a ride in your Samurai sometime.

BUMP. Price drop to $1,300 OBO.
Old 07-19-2010, 01:00 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!

Bumped to the top!
Old 07-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #9
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #10
Hoogie boogie!

Bumped to the top!
Old 07-26-2010, 10:36 AM   #11
Hoogie boogie!

Bumped to the top!
Old 08-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #12
Hoogie boogie!

sold!